Anyone knows where to find AliEditor source code

veso266

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Philips Smart TV as receiver, Motorized 90cm dish, Universal LNB + Analog SAT finder
My Location
Ljubljana Slovenia
Hello there, not sure if you are aware, but at least Amiko receivers use a program called AliEditor to edit transponders

The program looks like this:

It can be downloded from many sources, example:

I also found a polish modified version here: File viewer

this led me to believe that this is eather an open source program or source code is provided as part of some SDK (I think this guys do chips for SAT products, ALI M3602 is a chip that is in a lot of chinese SAT boxes, GTMedia boxes also have chips built by this ALI company)

If you want to download this demo board schematics go here: ALi M3602 Demo Board - [PDF Document]

So I decided to look for souce code, and I almost got it: AliEditor_Source_code AliEditor_Source code - DSSZ
the problem is that this site requires points (I tried to upload some of my own material up there, but sadly noone downloaded it so I got no points (I only need 1 point to download this)

I even tried to search Baidu and found nothing, I think if I would know how to speak chinese source code for this tool would be easier to find but because I cannot speak chinese, I am strugling

So is maybe someone here that would have this tool somewhere, or knows what to write in baidu to be able to find its source code?

Thanks for Anwsering and Best Regards