dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Got mine today so now the fun will start :)

Prioryman

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.9 disk to Bigsat 8S01Xpeed Class
My Location
Spain
Be very interested in your findings

John

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Toolbox for the AZ, all You need is here:)

Big file 62336 kb

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/222341826/SHARINGTOTAL-BQTEAM___AZBOX_HD.rar

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Here's how I do a "clean install"...
If in trouble with one's EMUs/CS etc. I think one should update "cleanly", as it were, by deleting it all!

UPDATE PROCEDURE:

0) HOME button on your remote -> Menu -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> delete camd's [for those of you who have installed those earlier; new users will not have these, so this step doesn't apply to them]

1) HOME -> Settings -> Data reset -> Factory reset

2) Put a "patch" [= Firmware or FW, the one you want to programme your AZbox HD with] on your USB memory stick, then put the USB memory stick into your AZbox HD - Reboot your AZbox HD wih the button at the power back of the receiver

3) Format application area -> OK/confirm it

4) Install Patch.bin [when it's done and AZbox HD is rebooting take the USB stick out]

5) Menu -> sort out the Settings, as you need them [Net, Audio/Visual, Antena etc.] - put a channel list in at this point, using Telesat's Editor and reboot [you may wanna rescan your fav satellite positions, just in case], make sure you're online for the next step

6) Download and install OpenXCAS [Add plugin] -> then enter OpenXCAS by pressing the OK button on your remote and go to
Manual Install option -> install: MultiCAS, MGcamd and NewCS
[all three are online to DL and install straight into AZbox HD]
-> go to, say TV Globo on Hot Bird and wait for the AU to create a working key, meaning MultiCAS is active
[activate it via HOME -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activate -> MultiCAS must NOT have # in front of it, by using the blue button, then restart it by pressing the yellow button] and working fine...

7) Install Mbox and add cwshare.cfg and start messing with it...
wink.gif

Also, Incubus CS SW, possibly by Damir's installation proggy... Edit the config file for your GBox [and CCcam, if not installing with Damir's proggy] details.

h**p://www.satpimps.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=608173#post608173

MBOX HOW TO:

Unpack this file and find the cwshare to edit just a bit. [Only that one needs messing with - and no other!]

This team very kindly put together and configured everything for AZboxHD. Their cwshare.cfg [included] looks as follows:

Quote:
#####################
# cwshare Azbox HD #
# TD Team #
# Code:
h**p://www.tododream.com/#
#####################
I: { 3 }
X: { 4 }
O: { 4000 2000 }

M: { server.no-ip.info { AAAAAFAF }}

G: { cliente.dyndns.org { 24000 24000 { AAAAFFFF { A3 A3 }}}}
If you wan a few more pieces of info [because you may have a local card or three and you wanna connect them to NewCS for server purposes, here's a template below...

So, edit this, an almost complete template [both for client and server purposes] - which works rather well, actually - using these explanations:

M: line is for your data;
G: line is for people who are using Mbox, whose cards you wanna hook onto as a client;
D: line is for people who are using GBox, whose cards you wanna hook onto as a client;
C: line(s) [as far as I can see] is/are for your card(s), local or from DNS, depending on what [and if] you have [any]. I will learn more about that - and report back - as soon as I get a card or two......

Lines which have # in front of them do not matter - those are explanations only - feel free to leave them there.

Quote:
################################# #
# Mbox cardsharing config file #
################################# #
# CaID
#H: { xxxxxxxx }
# Send ECM's at maximum 5 cards (please use this as default)
X: { 8 }
# Preffered cards ids (up to 32)
#X+: { 0xxx0000:5 }
#X+: { 0xxx0000:10 }
#X+: { 0xxx0000:5 }
# max card's distance to use for ecm
I: { 2 }
#NDS system ->Resending ECM(s) on timeout interval
#N: { 400 200 }
N: { 01 01 01 00 400 200 }
#NDS system ->Resending ECM(s) on timeout interval
#
#4000 (4 seconds)-> resend current ecm on boxid if no dcw
#2000 (2 seconds)-> wait 2 more seconds for dcw ,if no dcw on time resend ecm(s) to all boxid's
#
O: { 4000 2000 }
#Connecting to newcamd server program Newcs
#
C: { 127.0.0.1 181xx root box1 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 } { 10 } { xxxxxxxx:xxxxxxxx } #Lower Cardreader
#C: { 127.0.0.1 182xx root box2 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 } { 10 } { xxxxxxxx:xxxxxxxx } #Upper Cardreader
#C: { 127.0.0.1 184xx root box3 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 } #Phoenix Interface
#
M: { your.dyndns.org { yourpass }}
# Internet Friends port range password cod
D: { hisdyndns.whateverhechose { yourport hisport { hispass { A3 A3 }}}}
[Additional explanations are in the mbox.cfg file and on Mbox forum...]

Now, kindly Save it and then shove it all into your AZboxHD by Telnet/Total Commander/whatever.

Go into the OpenXCAS folder, where you need to grab them [you can do all 5 of them at once] and send them into the OpenXCAS folder of your AZboxHD. If asked to "overwrite" files choose "Yes to all of them".

Once they are in AZboxHD, give all the files CHMOD 755 "treatment" [rights].

Now, go into AZboxHD Menu -> Plugins -> OpenXCAS -> Activation and Priority Setting -> send MboxCAS all the way to the top using the red buton on your remote, if it isn't already there by a miracle, and remove # in front of it, if it still has it, and then start it using the yellow button!!! Get out of it, find a channel you know your colleague's cards will open... and - if you did it all correctly - wait for the colourssssssssssssss..

=======================================

Thanx to Ribolovac from EX-YU forum:

frunko

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, Humax HD Freesat, DM500HD, 90cm dish with technomate motor.
My Location
Highlands, Scotland
Hey Dig Deep, what's your opinion on the AZBox so far?

Do you consider it a good buy? How about performance, picture etc.

I'm looking to go down the Azbox road in the next few weeks, I know it's still in Beta stage, but I'm very impressed with the constant updates being released, and there seems to be alot of support online.

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
To me it looks like a great DM killer :)

New FW

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/232239527/patch_0.9.2034.rar

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Sweden
Buglist is here :