Azbox plugins, font - help!

smacca

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox combo box with three fixed LNBs
My Location
Ireland
Newbie question here: I'm trying to get started with my new Azbox, but when I go to 'plugins' using the remote, the only thing there is EURO_EPG, and when I try to download new plugins, it says none of the websites are valid.

What should I do next? I have Filezilla working, so I download files to my laptop and drag them into the Azbox -- if I knew what to download from where, and where exactly to drag and drop it...

Alternatively, if it is just that I should change the url of some of those sites using the remote, that's fine too -- but change them to what?

One last thing -- I have an ordinary televsion (maybe santa will bring me a nice plasma, but for now I'm stuck with the old one), and the font on the Azbox is awful. I gather there is some way to change it, but I can't see how.

Thanks in advance...

smacca

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox combo box with three fixed LNBs
My Location
Ireland
Newbie question here: I'm trying to get started with my new Azbox, but when I go to 'plugins' using the remote, the only thing there is EURO_EPG, and when I try to download new plugins, it says none of the websites are valid.

What should I do next? I have Filezilla working, so I download files to my laptop and drag them into the Azbox -- if I knew what to download from where, and where exactly to drag and drop it...

Alternatively, if it is just that I should change the url of some of those sites using the remote, that's fine too -- but change them to what?

One last thing -- I have an ordinary televsion (maybe santa will bring me a nice plasma, but for now I'm stuck with the old one), and the font on the Azbox is awful. I gather there is some way to change it, but I can't see how.

Thanks in advance...