Buying a 1.5m dish in Malaga/Cadiz province, Spain

leespencer

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m Dish with twin Chess LNB. Humax Foxsat HDR. Laptop computer.
My Location
Andalucia, Spain
Hi there,

I am looking for a 1.5m satellite dish but can't seem to find any for sale in the Malaga or Cadiz provinces in Southern Spain. The sizes in the shops only seem to go up to 1.35m. :confused Can anyone suggest a place where I can buy one?

Thanks.

AEinSeville

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra 2D
My Location
Seville
Hi, We bought our dish in Chiclana but I think it is 1.35m too. The point is that it worked perfectly there and also now in Seville. We had
a problem recently and lost BBC channels and Irish Radio which we had before using a Sky Digibox. It was resolved in minutes by a technician
who moved the dish by millimeters. We now get all the BBC channels and all the Irish Radio stations and the ITV channels too. We have
not bought new cards and are not connected to Sky for the past 4 years. We are more than happy with what we now have. I hope that
this is of some help to you. Bye for now AEinSeville

embalse

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pace 2600/ Technomate 1500ci
My Location
UK Surrey / Spain Madrid
The problem is without the precise location it is impossible to know what size is needed . In Cadiz you might need a 1.5m dish and Malaga you may only need a 1.2m dish. I suspect leespencer knows he needs a 1.5m dish hence his post.

Here is one company that I have purchased from before in Malaga. http://www.tdtprofesional.com

Skopar

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
110 cm dish with monobloc and XSat 410 for Sirius 4 and Thor, 80cm with Metronic Twin Box 3 for Astra and Hotbird (& a Pace 2600C1 currently with no use).
My Location
36.416667°, -6.15° in Andalusia
AEinSeville said:
Hi, We bought our dish in Chiclana but I think it is 1.35m too. The point is that it worked perfectly there and also now in Seville. We had
a problem recently and lost BBC channels and Irish Radio which we had before using a Sky Digibox. It was resolved in minutes by a technician
who moved the dish by millimeters. We now get all the BBC channels and all the Irish Radio stations and the ITV channels too. We have
not bought new cards and are not connected to Sky for the past 4 years. We are more than happy with what we now have. I hope that
this is of some help to you. Bye for now AEinSeville
AEinSeville. I live in Chiclana and I am trying to get Sky (without much sucess) so far I have only been able to get a 110cm dish. Can you please tell me where did you get the dish in Chiclana? Thanks a lot.