cam info asked !

gerrit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon k270, conax
My Location
the netherlands antillians
Matrix Revolutions Cam is this a good cam for ?onax ?
or do some one know a other good cam ? with good specs:-worship

1.jpg

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
The Matrix Cam is a multi Cam so can handle Conax but wont open any Conax encrypted channels without a subscription card.
What channels are you trying to get?

gerrit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon k270, conax
My Location
Mickha said:
The Matrix Cam is a multi Cam so can handle Conax but wont open any Conax encrypted channels without a subscription card.
What channels are you trying to get?

any Conax encrypted channels @ sorry for the question !

but you mean that if the channels are conax on you can,t get it ?

with a cam ? or you mean payed movie channels . like that you order pay to preview ?:confused:confused

what is a subscription card ?

that is a orginal card or not ?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Conax is an encryption standard so any channels using Conax are encrypted.
Currently the MII+ card and the Diablo Cam open DigitAlb, 16E, and Canal Digital, 1W, packages, both of which are encrypted using Conax, but for how much longer is anyones guess.
The Matrix Cam is an old multi cam and wont open either of these packages.
A card is what you receive when you legally subscribe to a package, known as a subscription card or sometimes an original card.

gerrit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon k270, conax
My Location
Mickha said:
Conax is an encryption standard so any channels using Conax are encrypted.
Currently the MII+ card and the Diablo Cam open DigitAlb, 16E, and Canal Digital, 1W, packages, both of which are encrypted using Conax, but for how much longer is anyones guess.
The Matrix Cam is an old multi cam and wont open either of these packages.
A card is what you receive when you legally subscribe to a package, known as a subscription card or sometimes an original card.

ok thnx for the info

A nonymous

Reaction score
As far as i'm aware it will still open the Nagra2 encrypted Digi TV on Thor @ 1w. Thats if you can find the files for it :)

I'd hurry up though as this is going to be very short lived as Digi TV are in the middle of a card swapout which is expected to be finished very soon :eek:

As soon as all their customers have their new cards the old knackered Nagra2 encryption will be switched off :mad:

:-beer

Nano

tuyo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pansat 2300/2500/2700
My Location
neth.ant.
For a CAM to work with a subscription card the CAM software must "know" some details of the subcription card provider. That is the reason why a specific cam will not work with all providers even if they use the same encryption system. As an example a Conax cam may work with some providers that use the Conax system, but it will not work with all Conax using providers.
Also, a CAM will only open the channels that have authoristaion on the subscription or pre-paid card.

gerrit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon k270, conax
My Location
tuyo said:
some details.

I KNOW THAT DETAIL !
i only wanna try some things out !
you will hear how it go,s

gerrit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
kaon k270, conax
My Location
nanochickin said:
As far as i'm aware it will still open the Nagra2 encrypted Digi TV on Thor @ 1w. Thats if you can find the files for it :)

I'd hurry up though as this is going to be very short lived as Digi TV are in the middle of a card swapout which is expected to be finished very soon :eek:

As soon as all their customers have their new cards the old knackered Nagra2 encryption will be switched off :mad:

:-beer

Nano

we have also nagravision here but that is already gone to the wind but now we have @onax .and i must say with these box from kaon k270 allot ah trouble. the signal every time gone but that,s wy i try to find other box that is good.

greetings
gerrit

tuyo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
pansat 2300/2500/2700
My Location
neth.ant.
Gerrit can you explain what you mean with "the signal every time gone but that,s wy i try to find other box that is good."
Are you having problems with signal strength?