can i watch any FREE ADULT chanel in VIETNAM

xsat_boy_142

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i love xxx tv
My Location
Iam in Vietnam and i want to see adult chanels. It is better if free.
Thanks!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum xsat_boy_142

Well unfortunately you have not filled out your profile thus as nobody knows what equipment you have then advice is going to be a bit thin on the ground. All I can say is that your longitude is approximately 108 degrees thus your East west Clarke curve will extend from about 58 deg East to 158 deg East, the satellites that form part of that curve we have little or no experience of as we are mainly European based but you can check for yourself what theoretically is available to you by clicking here. All I can tell you is that a number of the Asian governments have made sure that FTA adult channels are not viewable by the indigenous populations of Asia in other words they are applying censorship.

xsat_boy_142

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i love xxx tv
My Location
Topper said:
Welcome to the forum xsat_boy_142

Well unfortunately you have not filled out your profile thus as nobody knows what equipment you have then advice is going to be a bit thin on the ground. All I can say is that your longitude is approximately 108 degrees thus your East west Clarke curve will extend from about 58 deg East to 158 deg East, the satellites that form part of that curve we have little or no experience of as we are mainly European based but you can check for yourself what theoretically is available to you by clicking here. All I can tell you is that a number of the Asian governments have made sure that FTA adult channels are not viewable by the indigenous populations of Asia in other words they are applying censorship.
I saw that document but i don't know which is xxx TV.
I'm waching telstar10(4 free adult chanels-but not good). Pay TV is too exspensive.
help me please!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
So you want to watch hard core mature content without paying for it If I understand you correctly, well as you have not replied to my first questions then I have no answers for you.