Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well, here's a renter/buyer who would love to have a wetroom, cos wetrooms are a great idea... :D

Nobody is denying there are some advantages to a wetroom however our own feedback from over 50 viewers of my mum's house, was 47 did not want a wet room, in fairness a three bedroom semi detached house does indicate young children and they normally want want a splash in s bath, so we had to bite the bullet and convert it back to a bathroom.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Nobody is denying there are some advantages to a wetroom however our own feedback from over 50 viewers of my mum's house, was 47 did not want a wet room

I guess it's too hard for buyers to do the work themselves, hope you increased the asking price to reflect the conversion... :rolleyes:

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
Its each to his own I guess if you don't need one, but some peeps do due to ill health etc, some peeps have a big house and can accommodate one along with other bathrooms,

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
I've continued with the tiles onto our small landing, I think they look great and the wife loves them so that's all that matters, I am going to finish the carpet on the stairs tomorrow, then I only have the kitchen and living room to finish indoors:),

The wife's has told me I have to put my 1.8 dish arms in the shed :(, they have been sat half way up the stairs for months :D I've moved them into the bathroom she is not happy :eek:, shed for them tomorrow:).

DSCN6645.JPG DSCN6647.JPG

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
The wife's has told me I have to put my 1.8 dish arms in the shed :(, they have been sat half way up the stairs for months :D I've moved them into the bathroom she is not happy :eek:, shed for them tomorrow:).

Oh Martin, did you not think to tell her they were part of a heated towel rail??

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
No Pete, she would probably have made me put them back in the bathroom when she saw them on the dish:eek::(,

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
No Pete, she would probably have made me put them back in the bathroom when she saw them on the dish:eek::(,

But you could have hung towels on the dish and told her the cable to the LNB was to supply power to heat the arms up....

Archived-1

Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
uk
Lol Pete, no pal she can have her bathroom :), I don't want any obstructions near my new toy when she goes up ;).