Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
misterminibus (40), sencelio (38) :)

Have a great day, lots of fun and joy.

Birth Date:9th OctoberColour:ScarletNumber:45 , 27, 63Stone:Snakeskin Agate – raises the Kundalini. Helps you find yourself.Flower:Sweet PeaPet:pythonCareer:Meditation Teacher, Hermit, Escape ArtistKey Features:Loner, Thinker, Transcendent Naturally good at:Going within and contemplationCharacter:You can be a loner at times and get confused about what your life is for. Sometimes you are happy to interact and join in the party of life, other times you need to withdraw and get in touch with your inner peace. You are aware we are all a part of the whole and unique pieces of “God” the Universe etc. Use your own inimitable magic to create a life of realization for yourself.Life Path:Do not allow yourself to be swept away by depression or feelings of loneliness. It is no coincidence that you are here on Earth, you have lesson to complete so you might as well enjoy it! Find a way to express yourself and be you and also to join and connect with others who may appreciate or even need your depth.Love:You have got a great passionate spirit but sometimes you can dismiss s_x and passion as unspiritual. Sexuality is the most sacred thing you can do and can bring divine enlightenment so go for it. You might like to find an Aries who shares your birthday ruler Mars so will relate to your power.Best Present:Meditation Beads, A Vegetarian MealBirthday Share:profound Beatle and peace campaigner John Lennon

:-hbbounce:-dgang:-bbgift:-party1

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Happy Birthday all, especially misterminibus from our Sleepy Hollow team. :)

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
Hey hey... Happy birthday everyone but especially our regular Sleepy Hollow member misterminibus

mastermind786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Really Really nice
My Location
Pakistan
dig deep said:
misterminibus (40), sencelio (38) :)

Have a great day, lots of fun and joy.

Birth Date:9th OctoberColour:ScarletNumber:45 , 27, 63Stone:Snakeskin Agate – raises the Kundalini. Helps you find yourself.Flower:Sweet PeaPet:pythonCareer:Meditation Teacher, Hermit, Escape ArtistKey Features:Loner, Thinker, Transcendent Naturally good at:Going within and contemplationCharacter:You can be a loner at times and get confused about what your life is for. Sometimes you are happy to interact and join in the party of life, other times you need to withdraw and get in touch with your inner peace. You are aware we are all a part of the whole and unique pieces of “God” the Universe etc. Use your own inimitable magic to create a life of realization for yourself.Life Path:Do not allow yourself to be swept away by depression or feelings of loneliness. It is no coincidence that you are here on Earth, you have lesson to complete so you might as well enjoy it! Find a way to express yourself and be you and also to join and connect with others who may appreciate or even need your depth.Love:You have got a great passionate spirit but sometimes you can dismiss s_x and passion as unspiritual. Sexuality is the most sacred thing you can do and can bring divine enlightenment so go for it. You might like to find an Aries who shares your birthday ruler Mars so will relate to your power.Best Present:Meditation Beads, A Vegetarian MealBirthday Share:profound Beatle and peace campaigner John Lennon

:-hbbounce:-dgang:-bbgift:-party1

lol this post is Really nice

Happy birthday All