Conax key's?

scan36

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
win xp
My Location
USA
i have verify by someone that has keys 20 ans 21 on a fortec and they dont work i think they requiered keys 24 or 25 and i dont think even the europeans have those yet

Shakespirt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyStar 2
My Location
Chile
I am not so sure but as I use DVB PC Card the yankse shows me that for the ZAP package the using key now is 20 ! I need only the correct key 20 to put in in the softcam and will open everything from the packege. I've tried already with the all latiest keys uploaded here, and here but doesn't work coz they are for the europeans canal digital nordic.I am not sure if its posible to extract the key from an original card with CAS 5 for ZAP, but maybe is not because there is no workng key uploaded yet in the net.Still I am looking and trying to find something and if someone knows how to help me I will appreciate it!
RGDS!

scan36

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
win xp
My Location
USA
Shakespirt said:
I am not so sure but as I use DVB PC Card the yankse shows me that for the ZAP package the using key now is 20 ! I need only the correct key 20 to put in in the softcam and will open everything from the packege. I've tried already with the all latiest keys uploaded here, and here but doesn't work coz they are for the europeans canal digital nordic.I am not sure if its posible to extract the key from an original card with CAS 5 for ZAP, but maybe is not because there is no workng key uploaded yet in the net.Still I am looking and trying to find something and if someone knows how to help me I will appreciate it!
RGDS!

shakespirit for some reason i can not PM you is their a way i could send u something by email i think i could help you

Shakespirt

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SkyStar 2
My Location
Chile
scan36 said:
shakespirit for some reason i can not PM you is their a way i could send u something by email i think i could help you

-OK scan36!Great!I'll be waiting for your mail.My address is plamen222@abv.bg!
Rgrds!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
scan36 said:

PM isnt active until a member has about 10 posts on the forum. We were having problems with the system being abused, so the restriction was put on.

Gustavo Hoffmann

Reaction score
My Location
it prepares the Magic Cam, or either to leave in dremload
The respect does not have nothing!

satpalchat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VBOX
My Location
INDIA
Any News Zee Tv Conax Key Code?????

hank007

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Nokia mediamaster 9800 S
My Location
Sweden
how come conax is so secure?

satpalchat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VBOX
My Location
INDIA
I would like to install CONAX cam in my box, How shall i do it? plz help me

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
Conax security system is a RSA 1024 bit algo

and, after the crack in some of them old cards, they "invented a new nano and after that everything went black

There is no way U can crack the rsa system without Mega Big Computers or help from the inside so we have to wait for those 2 things to happen.

Installing a conax cam is just like any other cam but without a working card I think it is just a waste of money and time

srgiridharan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I AM FROM INDIA
My Location
INDIA
Hello I Am From India . I Am Viewing Channels From Fta Dth . I See Some Channels With A $ Sign In Them.it Is Said That They Have Conax Protection. They Are Available To Dish Tv Network . I Access Nss 6 Satellite. Now I Wish To See All Encrypted Channels.please Tell Me How To View The Encrypted Channels. Please Reply Immediately!!!!!!!!!!&*()&(&!(*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
srgiridharan said:
Hello I Am From India . I Am Viewing Channels From Fta Dth . I See Some Channels With A $ Sign In Them.it Is Said That They Have Conax Protection. They Are Available To Dish Tv Network . I Access Nss 6 Satellite. Now I Wish To See All Encrypted Channels.please Tell Me How To View The Encrypted Channels. Please Reply Immediately!!!!!!!!!!&*()&(&!(*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You pay for them. Conax is secure. :D

kintakunte

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
my dish is 2.4m eurosta and modelX reciever
My Location
Nigeria west Africa
hello My dish was well position that all channel were well viewed at 30 degrees west(hispasat),not more that 2 week ago all taquilla channels wents off.
So kindly funished me or guide me on how to get the new digital plus keys of nagra hispasat.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
for goodness sake, read the forum, if you look in the Nagravision forum and the keys forum, it it has been said in many threads that you cannot receive Taquilla channels, they have changed the encryption. !

Not only that, I asked you to read the rules which you obviously haven't done, as it very clearly asks members not to hihack threads, particularly when they have nothing to do with what you are asking.

glewisz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pansat 2700E, 2.4M Solid Offset
My Location
CENTRAL AMERICA
PLZ SOMEBODY GIVE A CONAX KEY FOR ZAP TV, MY RECEIVER IS A PANSAT 2700, IF ANY ONE HAVE A SOFTWARE (BIN) FOR CONAX

TKS.
:-sugar