1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digitalb receiver problems

Discussion in 'DISH SETUP: Single sat, Multi-Sat & Motorised' started by steve3123, Jun 28, 2006.

1. steve3123

steve3123 Member

My Satellite Setup:
    2 sky doggyboxes FTA
    My Location:
    birmingham
    i have the digitalb sat receiver model ods 3000c diseqc without a remote i wanna use it to pick up the FTA stuff on astra 2d is it possible to get into the menu's without the remote? I have a universal one, but alas it aint that universal as it wont work it! 'O'-red
    I have a spare 'sky' mini dish if i point that at 19' would it pick up anything?

thanx

2. Cupart

Cupart Regular Member

My Satellite Setup:
    My Location:
    Can't answer your query regarding the remote but have you checked the manual or even googled it?

Check lyngsat.com for what size dish you need for Astra 1 (19E).

3. 2cvbloke

2cvbloke vroooooooom!!!

My Satellite Setup:
    No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
    My Location:
    Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
    Can't advise on the receiver, but a minidish should pull in Astra1 at 19.2e, but it'll be touch and go, especially in bad weather, with a minidish unless it's a 60CM Zone 2 dish. Personally I'd go for an 80CM dish, that way you should get a decent signal even in the worst weather...