do any keys work at the moment

gregorjan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
cheshire
I have a comag reciever with motorised dish etc and can recieve hotbird hispasat eurobird etc and I have been using a diablo cam 2.2 lite with it.
In the past I have programmed the cam with new keys and have had some reasonable success but recently what ever new keys I use nothing seems to work. When I check the "current channel key edit" on the cam it shows there is a key existing for that particular channel but the channel doesn't clear even though I have given it up to twenty minutes or so to do so. Emulators, auto update, n2au,fixed cw are all on so the question is has anyone had any success recently and am I missing something obvious.
I have thought that it could be the caids or the version of stealth/underworld I am using. Your help or comments would be appreciated thanks.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
which channels in particular are you trying to open?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
If you load Underworld 149 Free X TV, 13E, 12207 H 27500, is AU on both the Diablo 2.2 and 2.3 versions, according to the read Me file.
If you upgraded your Cam to 2.3 you would have a lot more viewing options, providing you could get 16E and 1W.

gregorjan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
cheshire
Thanks Mika for your reply.
Have formatted and reprogrammed the cam with underworld 149 and added the transponder into the hotbird list but could not find the free xtv so will try again later. The keys bin with underworld 149 cleared a few channels but again not all that have keys listed.
I have cleared some polsat and rtl also tvn and a few others but sexview and mct channels which have keys listed are still not clearing and are as elusive as ever. In the past after clearing france 4 you could get loads of channels including multivision, which has gone now, xxl, private spice etc. but the last couple of months nothing even beta di is no longer clearing as there are no keys listed. I am beginning to think that the days of diablo cam are fading until a new cam comes through but I do take your point about upgrading but will possibly have to buy a new cam as I will not buy over the internet. As I said earlier thanks for your help, will keep trying and will post another reply if I have any success.
One last thought is there any channel that you clear first I used to rely on france 4 but as there are no keys listed and does not clear anymore so go for the likes of turner classic movies.

pantheon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
9nqeqx
My Location
greece
i have a dsn 6100 gr and i load on it other software using the loader 1.0.7 its the same software as yumatu or digidal worlds or... so it cant unlock any chanel just few but not ineresting..may you know what can i do using this loader to have something more about the chanels or adult chanels also???
thanks for help

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
This hobby changes on a daily basis so looking at a three month old thread will not help you. There is currently very little open at the moment apart from digi TV on 1 deg West and they are currently having a card swap so it could change any day.

I have no idea what software you have or think you have but a loader is only for loading the firmware, it is the firmware or patch that does the decrypting so sorry cannot help you.

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
_ttp://www.dvbsupport.net/paytv.html

Check this.