1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fortec star and Al7bar

Discussion in 'Receiver software, international Section' started by eljem56, Nov 25, 2009.

1. eljem56

eljem56 Member

My Satellite Setup:
    sat >nordic
    receiver>fortec
    PC>XP
    My Location:
    sweden
    Fortec star was for a few years ago a splendid reciever with usefull keys and so on, Al7bar was a very usefull site there you could download all you need for this receiver.
    What was the connection between this receiver and Al7bar. ? was it somone who maket some fortune sallings this receiver around europe and north africa, meening that you could have the support for it than after a couple of years disappear....

Otherwise where is the support, where is Al7bar site with its uppdating software and utilities...

I am really disoppointed

2. Tivù

Tivù Tout Rond Bon Oeuf Staff Member

My Satellite Setup:
    See Signature
    My Location:
    N.Yorks Moors
    If I recall correctly Fortec Star "support" from Al7Bar stopped over a year ago.

Not much point now anyway as very little remains open due to ever more secure Encryption. Digit TV on 1W plus a few bits and bobs elsewhere.

But there seems to be a reincarnation of sorts here _http://al7bar-soft.com/