4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
hi guys i,m currently in the process of upgrading to HD, i,ve purchased the tele:- Panasonic 50" HD ready, i intend to buy a Humax HD freesat receiver,

I,ve seen advertisments for HD Quad LNB,s is this factual or just advertising hype, do i have to change my existing quad ???

regards dave

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
4dbennett said:
hi guys i,m currently in the process of upgrading to HD, i,ve purchased the tele:- Panasonic 50" HD ready, i intend to buy a Humax HD freesat receiver,

I,ve seen advertisments for HD Quad LNB,s is this factual or just advertising hype, do i have to change my existing quad ???

regards dave

It's hype (ie Rubbish!).

Same LNB as for SD.

Keeps those pennies.

You'll enjoy the Foxsat - nice bit of kit, and of course it is a multiSatellite Box as well as a Freesat Box.

PVR version or non-PVR?

4dbennett

lifes not a practice run
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SPIDERBOX 9000HD, 1.2 and Humax Foxsat HD,Hitachi L500HDD
Acer Aspire 5315 Lappy
My Location
torfaen south wales
Tivù said:
It's hype (ie Rubbish!).

Same LNB as for SD.

Keeps those pennies.

You'll enjoy the Foxsat - nice bit of kit, and of course it is a multiSatellite Box as well as a Freesat Box.

PVR version or non-PVR?

Thanks Tivu;( I,m going PVR may as well for the money),I thought so, the devious buggers will do anything to dupe the unknowing to spend money, a lot of money has been taken on the back of the digital switchover particularly from the older generation who don,t understand the digital situation.

regards Dave