Help Please

vangreunen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
not Bought yet
My Location
isle of wight ,uk
Hey Guys

OK lol we ve bought our TM receiver (6800HD), bought a motorised dish , all installed , and receiving most sat's.
My diablo cam came this morning , and hopefully the Cas 3 will come tommorow.

Complete newbie to all this - So as far as as I ve been able to understand , diablo needs to be patched with either
underworld or stealth using cas 3 and also patch the receiver . Understand all that

Then there is Key's (now thats where i get lost ), So lets say I m on a channel like discovery that i want too unlock

I go to menu - system information - and then cas menu , Now in the cas menu what do i do lol .
First off what does Ident do ? It seems that you place the channel name in there yes ?
then do you place the key underneath ? I need sat for dummies i think .

From what i have been reading , it seems that diablo should open quite a few chanels - but so far its not doing anthing , which
i suppose is due to th fact that i havent updated the software on it .

So really what i m asking is where do you edit the keys and how and if you ident stand for channels why doesnt all channels appears there - and how to add a channel there, And also what do you do in the bliss menu - Its a nightmare :)

Ty for your help

PS When you have installed a sat and you have lets say 80% quality , why is that some transponders on that sat are 2% anyway to fix that?