How is someone supposed to live off £72 per week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A nonymous

Reaction score
I know this thread is closed but i feel i have to have my say on it. Call me what you want on my views, but unfortunately this is the way i have been made to feel by my own country.
And everyone wonders why i'm buggering off across the Atlantic :-lmao

Its to get away from the ineffective government that is only interested in looking after themselves and couldn't really give a toss about the people who are paying their wages. The whole benefits system in the UK is in complete chaos and is completely wrong. Those who need and deserve the money don't get it and those who live on benefits as a lifestyle choice because they are too lazy to get their fat arses off the sofa to do some work and contribute to society get given everything. Its all wrong.

I live on estate that is full of these breeder families. One family near where i live has three female siblings all of them are what i would call uneducated (Other than how to fiddle the benefits system) non of them have ever worked and all of them are under 25 and all are pregnant. One will be getting her first flat in the next few weeks, all paid for by you and me.

When somebody who has never paid a single penny into the welfare system can arrive on our shores and then claim for children that don't even live in the UK it tells you there is something wrong with the system.

This whole country where i was born and where i have paid into every week since the age of 16 has let me and every other person who has paid into the system down and has made me ashamed to admit that i am British. I am leaving this toilet of a country, the laughing stock of Europe so i can give my kids a chance in the future. There is nothing left in the UK for them.

Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.