Status
Not open for further replies.

edikulla

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat RS-X3200CU
My Location
Albania
Hello everybody.i have recently bought a new dreambox 500s and now i have downloaded cccam in my dreambox and searched for services in eutelsat w2.but cccam cant decrypt digitalb and tring channels.whats should i do to get these channels open?? send me a guide pleaseeee.i need help thanks in advance

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Of course you cant - you need access to a valid subscription first :D

td03-5

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi @edikulla,

Relatively few channels can be opened these days without a subscription.
At the moment there are a few open on Astra 19.2E. These require CCcam2.2.1 and the latest public keys. The easiest way to obtain the keys is by installing the Demonisat updater in your Dreambox:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/dreambox-support-forum/144906-hacksat-vs-satan.html#post818656

This will probably not give you the channels you have mentioned but will give the only channels that are currently open without a subscription/card (ORF & a few X channels from Canaldigitaal).

Best wishes, John.

jspeshu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i don't really know
My Location
egypt
i tired ===> 1st i have DM 500 with cccam2.2.1, downloaded and installed the latest satan bundle 21.2.2011 after that,updated the keys in using the hacksat update tool .........and so on later i tried to decrypt some channels (jsc+1 -- 10 ) just to try out if it's working with out no luck any one can help , 2nd when i try to look for keys most of the time it's confusing how peoples post the keys and also the encryption formats i think (biss,iderto,nagra,.....) how to insert them into the Softcam.Key,constant.cw,keylist..... file i mean it's confusing which part goes where is there some kind'a guide for that and which files should be modified for a specific cam and this is my first question after a long reading ...........and one day some freecard sharing site worked for me for some time but i can not stay connected for a long time as i have to pay per time for the internet ..........plz help

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
jspeshu said:
i tired ===> 1st i have DM 500 with cccam2.2.1, downloaded and installed the latest satan bundle 21.2.2011 after that,updated the keys in using the hacksat update tool .........and so on later i tried to decrypt some channels (jsc+1 -- 10 ) just to try out if it's working with out no luck any one can help , 2nd when i try to look for keys most of the time it's confusing how peoples post the keys and also the encryption formats i think (biss,iderto,nagra,.....) how to insert them into the Softcam.Key,constant.cw,keylist..... file i mean it's confusing which part goes where is there some kind'a guide for that and which files should be modified for a specific cam and this is my first question after a long reading ...........and one day some freecard sharing site worked for me for some time but i can not stay connected for a long time as i have to pay per time for the internet ..........plz help

There is almost nothing open on codes these days, so you are wasting your time. :D

jspeshu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i don't really know
My Location
egypt
but in principle if i have the keys ( latest bundle or what ever in /var/keys or other dir ....) have a ( camd installed ) cccam => i can see encrypted channels ( jsc + 1- 10 ,dstv,sky sports,,,, ) with out an Internet connection and a card inserted into the decoder if yes, could you please explain how exactly. the next thing is if a satellite foot print covers my area e.g. some dump country why can't i see the channel listed when i put the exact frequency and every other detail thank you , for your answer ...see ya

jspeshu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i don't really know
My Location
egypt
and you didn't answer my question regarding how to put the keys in respective formats for a specific cam i know it's a lot of but is there some kind'a guide or book or some thing to read for this i mean in some forums i see keys with some random hex values and their satellite,frequency,encryption and so on and i have found some thing like this on the net but don't know how to edit the file which part represents which thing or so.

Camx:
Keys Directory: /var/keys/ - Softcam.Key Autoroll.Key
Prgram file : /var/bin/
Config Files : /var/etc/
AU Files : /var/keys/Autoroll.Key
Config Files: /var/keys - gbox_cfg
AU Files: /var/keys/roms/
Config Files: /var/keys - camd3.conf - camd3.config
AU Files: /var/keys/ - seca_hash.bin - seca2_hash_0070.bin
seca2_mask_0070.bin - camd3.keys
Config Files: /var/keys - camd_cfg
AU Files: /var/keys - Autoupdate.Key - /var/scce/
Program files: /var/bin - newcamd, cardserv, cardspider, betadserv
Config files: /var/tuxbox/config - newcamd.conf, cardserv.cfg, betad.cfg
AU files: /var/scce/ - nagrarom3.bin, nagraram3.bin, nagraepr3.bin,
sttestrom3.bin, stmaprom3.bin, nagrarom7.bin, nagraram7.bin,
nagraepr7.bin, nagrarom10.bin, nagraram10.bin, nagraepr10.bin,
nagrarom11.bin, nagraram11.bin, nagraepr11.bin, rsakeylist
Config files: /var/keys - mg_cfg
AU files:
Config Files: /var/keys - softcam.cfg
AU Files: var/keys/ - seca2 - /nagra_rom
Config files: /var/etc - radegast.cfg
AU files: Need a patched driver for older conax cards
Config Files: /var/etc - CCcam.cfg
AU Files: /var/keys - Autoroll.key

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Latest key bundles may include some working keys for a very few opened providers, but definitely not the major ones.

Which countries' footprints are you trying to receive?

jspeshu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i don't really know
My Location
egypt
didn't get your question but i live in Ethiopia (east Africa )

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
jspeshu said:
the next thing is if a satellite foot print covers my area e.g. some dump country why can't i see the channel listed when i put the exact frequency and every other detail thank you , for your answer ...see ya

Again - from which countries' footprints are you not receiving the channels (assuming your dish is correctly aligned to their satellites)?

jspeshu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i don't really know
My Location
egypt
Llew said:
Again - from which countries' footprints are you not receiving the channels (assuming your dish is correctly aligned to their satellites)?

what kind'a question is that ? do you mean which sattelites foot prints ? if that is your question i want supersport channels from Eutelsat W7 ( 36 E) concering the dish alignment i think i am good with that since i have some other services from that exact satellite ,now my question is why can i have some of the channels from that satellite (since the footprint here : _http://www.satbeams.com/footprints?position=31 shows that it covers ethiopia for the sub-Saharan part ................

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
jspeshu said:
what kind'a question is that ? do you mean which sattelites foot prints ? if that is your question i want supersport channels from Eutelsat W7 ( 36 E) concering the dish alignment i think i am good with that since i have some other services from that exact satellite ,now my question is why can i have some of the channels from that satellite (since the footprint here : _http://www.satbeams.com/footprints?position=31 shows that it covers ethiopia for the sub-Saharan part ................

The supersport channels on 11843V are transmitted in DVB-S2. Basically you need an HD receiver to watch them. You will never get them on a standard DB500 as its not capable of resolving them

jspeshu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i don't really know
My Location
egypt
but that i think that is not the same for art / jsc+1 -- +10 sport channels, i just want to see some soccer channels but even i updated the keys i can not see any see channel ........
and if that is not possible how could i try out if they keys are working for any other channel or may be i messed up some thing how could i check if my system is working correctly for decrypting the channels even when i get the correct keys

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
You are unlikly in this day and age to unlock sport channels using keys.... those days are long gone

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
jspeshu said:
but that i think that is not the same for art / jsc+1 -- +10 sport channels, i just want to see some soccer channels but even i updated the keys i can not see any see channel ........

Look If you want the soccer channels you buy a subscription.

If you dont want to buy a subscription then you do without.

Rick

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fibo 1.2m HH, Wavefield T90. AzBox HD Premium, Vu+ Duo
My Location
Blackburn, Lancs
JSC Sport is simulcrypted in Viaccess4 and Irdeto2, and neither of which encryptions have been comprimised using keys.

As already said, there are very very few channels about that will open using keys, its the odd thing still encrypted in Biss mainly. For everything else you can't find up to date keys because they don't exist. JSC Sport is a relatively cheap subscription anyway, why not just buy one ?

princeatif

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
got dream box dm500 dm800 with 3g router
My Location
south africa
hi can you plz help me to setup irdeto card in my dream box it multichoice card i dont want to share just at my home plz help me out. i feel you can do it.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
No-one is going to give you step by step instructions on how to set up any kind of share - if for no other reason that could get the forum closed down by the tv pay providers.

HOWEVER all the information you need can be found on the forum, although it will need a few hours (possibly LOTS of hours!) of reading and experimenting.

If you dont want to do the research then you do without.

And on that note - thread closed - the original question has been answered and its only an invitation for similar questions to the last one..

Status
Not open for further replies.