Latest D+/TPS/Premiere Nagra3 Update

aarron

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kaon KSC 570 patched with EMU-5.8.193 ... BM-8400CI
Satellite Dish to ASTRA1 19.2E
My Location
Murcia, Spain
As we all know, D+ is now dead (on nagra2) as it has changed all of its encryption codes to NAGRA3...
Although there are people working on the hack for nagra3 it has still been unsucesfull......

Now heres more bad news, D+ will be issuing YELLOW/BLUE cards as of March until May 2008 to all of its current customers as they will be rechanging there encryption to IRDETO..... As most of us are aware, IRDETO is a lot harder to hack than NAGRA3, because of this I dont honestly think that we will have D+ back (or if we do it wil be for a month or so)......
The next option is to pay for it, but why would we do that if we have had it for free for soo long.. Best option is to move your satellites to HOTBIRD 30º and use Canal+/Multivision/TPS which basically air the same programmes and movies (also stream V.O) as D+ 19.2E/30W.
Rumour has it that TPS/Premiere and CanalSat France are currently testin on Nagra3 so I would change to them asap so u get some enjoyment over the cold christmas holidays.

I will post more updates on them here.....

aarron

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Murcia, Spain
New NAGRA3 ID for D+ on Astra1 @ 19.2E confirmed:
1801-1810

A nonymous

Reaction score
Now heres more bad news, D+ will be issuing YELLOW/BLUE cards as of March until May 2008 to all of its current customers as they will be rechanging there encryption to IRDETO

Can i ask where you have got this information from. I can hardly believe that D+ would change the encryption to Irdeto so soon after changing to Nagra3 as the cost would be huge :-doh!

Correct me if i'm wrong here but i'm asuming that most if not all D+ dedicated receivers can only decrypt either Nagra or Seca (Much in the same as a Digibox can only decrypt NDS) then surely they would not only have to change the cards but the receivers as well :confused

The only way i could see something like this happening is if they introduced Irdeto to new subscribing customers. I just can't see this happening to be honest :-doh!

Are you sure your not being mistaken by the old D+/Stream Italy

Taken from _http://ec.europa.eu/archives/ISPO/infosoc/telecompolicy/en/dtv_it2000v4.pdf

Stream introduced in May 2000 (i.e. after the Authority decision) a new API, a
variant of Open DTV developed byNDS, which is incompatible with the OpenTV
specifications adopted by D+. As a reaction, D+ decided in September 2000 to close the
access to football programming through Irdeto, also in consideration of the relatively high
number of system violations by non-authorised users which have been reported. In
substitution to the Irdeto decoders, D+ offers a new GoldBox (SECA) decoder for free for one
year to its 40,000 subscribers using the Irdeto system.

:-beer

Nano

aarron

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Murcia, Spain
I work for D+ and it was on our notice board..
You are correct, they do need to change all receivers from Feb 207 and before.
It will be a big change over and will be a lot of work for us, but I suppose they will think that they would be doing themselves a favour and saving money in the long run.
At the moment, D+ is paying €70 to ex-customers for its receivers (but i dnt know why).