LIDL FTA Receiver

ianl

Reaction score
I am complete noob and wanted a cheap system for a first venture into satellitetv after elbowing cable.Ive been looking at various set ups and noticed
a few years ago Lidl did an analogue receiver in Ireland.This morning a Lidl flyer
came through door offering all the kit you need except for cable.Firstly is the
Comag SL55 receiver (£49.99) any good 80cm.dish(£14.99)LNB 0.6db(£3.99)
even a sat finder£3.99 at the price seems worth a shot,only problem I dont think
they will have many they always seem to sell out offers quick!For anyone else
whos a noobie like me, they say they will have them in next thursday(19thAug.)
P.S.First post hello to all!great forum.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
LOL, yeah, they only have one, and you have to form a queue at 5:30 in the morning!

smiler247

Reaction score
Hi

I'm a newbie here too, to be honest only now seen the site as I too have heard about the LIDL offer - and as I'm a French and German teacher I'm interested in getting free French and German channels, but as I know nothing about satellite receivers at all I'm not sure whether this which is on offer in Lidl will be any good?

What do you think?

Lau xx

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

Allen1066

Reaction score
I'm a newbie too. I've just moved house and inherited a sky dish. Would this box be any good for hooking up to the output from that ? Or any suggestions of another box I could use for FTA from a sky dish ?

Thanks,

Allen