LNB-which one, when.....?

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu uno, VU Duo2, sky dish, 2 zone 2 dishes for 19.2 and 23.5. Satlink meter, rover STCeu meter. Tripod with a dish for messing around.
My Location
North West England
Hi,

I have a few inverto black multiconnect lnbs, SINL20-multi-opp like in the picture.can any one help explain when this type of LNB is used? What type of dish is it best used with? Is it any good with a sky zone 2 dish?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 44

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
They are used when you need a multi lnb set up with two lnbs very close together.

Use with normal circular dishes - they wont illuminate a Sky dish correctly (although in the UK the signals are so strong nowadays it probably doesnt make any difference really).

A

archive10

They are used when you need a multi lnb set up with two lnbs very close together.

Use with normal circular dishes - they wont illuminate a Sky dish correctly (although in the UK the signals are so strong nowadays it probably doesnt make any difference really).
AS is entirely correct.
Nevertheless, if you want to mount multiple LNBs on a zone 1, or try for two birds close to each other (e.g. 28.E and 23.5E) at the same time on a zone 2, and they are both strong, you can use the inverto together with either another inverto, or a normal sky LNB...

chavo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu uno, VU Duo2, sky dish, 2 zone 2 dishes for 19.2 and 23.5. Satlink meter, rover STCeu meter. Tripod with a dish for messing around.
My Location
North West England
Great thanks, what type of lnb would I need for a sky dish then? I use a standard one at the moment but as you have said it only picks up on the strong signals.