Loading new keys on a Diablo with Fausto

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
I have had a few poeple asking me how to add the latest keys on a Diablo Wireless cam and here is a "How To"using Fausto and Twinbase manager.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What type of file is it, as it will not open with word.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive got the file open - but its just got names in it. MrMinibus - what on earth have you uploaded here??? :-rofl2 :toke:

The Na********
T h e N a s ******
M r m i n i b u s ~ = S e n d e r : -

D S N a s*****

is what ive managed to extract (**s added for MM's privacy)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ive now removed the file to protect MM's anonymity on the forum.

His surname available for a suitable large bribe :-lmao

misterminibus

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Kodi
My Location
Lancashire
It's a Word 2003 file, it was plain sailing from this end I don't know what happened, I have sent it to analoguesat for examination and to post for me.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Having had a look at it I cant see any problem in pasting the info directly into the thread:

:-looky

How To Load New Keys Using Fausto & Twinbase Manager

when you load the latest stealth file it works great but say 2 or 3 days late the keys change and so you need to change the keys on the cam.
You do this by loading the new keys in fausto.

Open fausto,go to "file" and the 1st one down "load keys"direct it to the "xml2bin" file select keys from within that file and a pop up will appear at the bottom right telling you the keys are loaded.

Under the "tools" menu select "import keys from file and at the right you will see a yellow file, click on this and direct it to the softcam file, this will have an older date than todays date.
You will see a lot of black writing and some providers names you may recognise, when it has finished loading it will say file update and todays date.
ckick on "save file"and a pop up will say
"file Diablo-keys updated.txt created"and thats it for fausto...done...

Now open Twinbase manager,
if your using twinbase manager2.0 you will get a box that opens and you need to click the righ button "connect" you will see 4 tabs at the top click on "file system" and below the tab named diablo cam upgrade it says "connect" click on this and you will see a list of names on the right hand side of the screen, the one called "keys.bin" these are the out of datre keys you no longer need so click on these once and press delete on your keyboard.

Now on the lefthand side top direct it to where your diablo files are stored and select the new keys file this could be different depending on which awfully helpfull chap has taken the time to make these keys for us, in this case mine says "petesat jkf.diablo keys" (thanks pete mate)with the date the keys were made.click on the file and in the bottom box you will see a file named "keys.bin" click on this once and you will see a button shaped like an arrow in the centre of the screen in green pointing to the right, click this button once and this transfers the new keys to the cam and thats it done... press on the disconnect button below diablo cam upgrade and take the cam out.