Logging on to Laurals

vienna123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Always bet on black.
My Location
Vienna, Austra
Hi, can anyone please tell me how to log on to the downloads section of laurals? Whenever I click on "download" it asks for username and password. Thanks.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Didn't ask me for a login, but having said that, I reckon it must be one of the most confusing main pages of any site I've visited. :)

vienna123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Always bet on black.
My Location
Vienna, Austra
Hi, I tried that. I even entered the username and password that I found in the forum (updated Oct 10). It keeps on saying, "Authorization required..." Any thoughts?

J

Jeff_19341

Hi
Have they emailed you, you have to reply to the registration email to complete your registration and authority to use the site. I'm not having any problems after joining when I last replied to you. Can I PM you from this site ?

vienna123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Always bet on black.
My Location
Vienna, Austra
I am registered but I didn't have to respond to an email. I was able to post on their forum so I suppose the registration worked. You should be able to PM me.

vienna123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Always bet on black.
My Location
Vienna, Austra
Never mind. It was my fault. I just copied and pasted and it worked. Thanks for your advice, though.