Lorry load of Humax Foxsat HD PVR's stolen!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
From the joinfreesat blog:

Humax has confirmed that a shipment of FOXSAT-HDR Freesat+ boxes was stolen at the weekend, upon their arrival in the UK on 30th November. The matter is already under investigation by the police, who are looking to track the stolen goods via individual serial numbers which have been recorded by Humax.
Humax is urging any retailers who are offered quantities of the FOXSAT-HDR from unknown sources or under suspicious circumstances to notify Humax head office immediately, by calling 020 8326 6000. The theft will temporarily impact the supply of FOXSAT-HDR boxes to retailers across the UK, however additional shipments are due later this week.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
must be inside job or something unless it was written on the side of the lorry what they was

as people who robbed it was lucky or planned known when the shipment was going n where

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
To be honest I doubt that it would have been planned, the speculative thief is uppermost at the moment owing to the credit crunch and lack of drugs money, we are opening a new store soon and on Monday last somebody crowbarred off the newly fitted shutter off the steel reinforced back door which they then duly set fire to, the store has not even got any goods in it yet and very little technology, a look through the front windows would have confirmed an empty shop :-doh2

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Topper said:
a look through the front windows would have confirmed an empty shop :-doh2
Clever people :)