Modified nBox 5800SX Twin Tuner with 250Gb HDD, DVB-T tuner & N-ITI card with RSAKey.

A nonymous

Reaction score
I've had a good play with this unit and I've had my fun out of it now so its time to go to make way for something else.

I had it from EuroTrans about 3 months ago, so its been properly modified unlike some others that are available on ebay. It has Duoboot installed so you can install any of the Freebox images like Open Pli or Enigma 2 7.1.7 or any of the B4T Images Like PKT Nebula Zero or PKT Hyperion just by pressing a few buttons rather than to risk having to re-install the bootloader first. You can also run the image from a USB stick or HDD if you desire.

I've run all the images that are available for the 5800sx on this unit without any major issues.

The box comes with a genuine brand new and unused 'N' DVB-T external tuner, although this only works with MPEG 4 systems available in Europe, Including Ireland. It doesn't work with the UK MPEG 2 System. It also has the remote control.

It also has a N ITI Smartcard with RSAKey, although the entitlements ran out last month, but you should be able to top it up again at Satsklep.pl. The box is already set up in OSCam to read this card so the buyer will have to backup these settings.

The box is freshly setup running PKT Nebula Zero and the HDD has been completely wiped. As this is a refurbished box it comes with no warranty. It is in as new condition apart from a small scratch on the front which is pictured below. It still has the warranty seal on it so you know its hasn't been messed with, although the warranty from Eurotrans has now ran out.

Postage to the UK will be about £10, but this will only cover upto £50 compensation, If you need the full value it will be £12 with signature on delivery with Collect Plus. If you want it sent by Royal Mail it will be £14. The price is so high as this is a well built and fairly heavy receiver (4.2KG unpacked).

The receiver will however be extremely well packed in its own box and also in a well packed external box for your money. I will post elsewhere in Europe but this will be at the buyers cost and risk.

Please no offers for the box, if you want it you will need to pay the asking price.

I'm looking for £80 plus postage for this box which is fair considering what comes with it.

Payment by Bank Transfer or Paypal/Paypal Gift (buyer pays fees)

Thanks for looking.

Nano

SANY1463.JPG SANY1464.JPG SANY1465.JPG

SANY1468.JPG front scratch.jpg SANY1466.JPG