dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
manifischer (55), daly (54), peethambar (50), v759 (44), charly20 (40), tahir85pk (39), amir&melika (34), Roymatola (34), D4ftpunk (21), ziad_younan (21) :)

A nice way to start the week. Have a great day - and many more to come !

Birth Date:27th OctoberColour:ScarletNumber:9,54,45Stone:Ruby – to light the fire of passion and courageFlower:Red Hot PokerPet:ScorpionCareer:Solder , Rancher , Ambulance DriverKey Features:Fearless , Blistering , UnsettlingNaturally good at:Calling up armsCharacter:You have a warrior’s spirit but really have to watch that temper of yours. You have the tendency to ponder and stew on things and then blow up scaring anyone who experiences your wrath. You need to calm this anger down as it can eat away at you. Channel that roaring energy into something constructive.Life Path:You have dark thoughts when you are alone but this can be resolved by taking up meditation and doing positive visualization. You control what is in your head so if you don’t like it change it. You have issues about life and death and would make a great grief councillor. Focusing your large compassion on people who need you will transform your base energy into gold if you haven’t already done this.Love:s_x can take you to such depths it can be a little scary for you coupled with love. See this ability to fly sexually as a gift and throw yourself into it with a pure heart. Why not try an Aries for a hot coupling as you share your birthday ruler Mars with them.Best Present:Stock Car Racing , Trip To The Sea.

:-tweety:-candles:-dgang:-hbbounce:-part3

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Happy Birthday to everyone, especially charly20
Have a great day. :)
:-tweety

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have a great day everyone, particularly D4ftpunk who now has the key to the door. :)