Phillips DSX7072/68H Firmware

Discussion in 'Receiver software, international Section' started by GKWong, Dec 2, 2005.

1. GKWong

GKWong Member

My Satellite Setup:
    Astro Satelite TV (Phillips DSX7072/68H)
    My Location:
    Malaysia
    Hi there,
    I am currently using this DSX7072/68H from my Sat. TV service provider (Astro). I want a firmware that can unlock it so that i can set the settings to receive other satellites frequency. Cause it seems to be locked, whenever i try to set to other frequency, it will restore back to the original setting after i quit the setup menu.
    Anyone have it please let me know, or are there anyway to unlock it.
  2. GKWong

GKWong Member

My Satellite Setup:
    My Location:
    Malaysia
    Nobody using this model? Pls anybody!!!
  3. GKWong

GKWong Member

My Satellite Setup:
    My Location:
    Malaysia
    Why wouldnt anybody here help!?!?! HATE IT!
  4. Topper

Topper Amo Amas Amant Admin Staff Member

My Satellite Setup:
    IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
    1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
    My Location:
    Blackburn, Lancashire
    It does not take a genius to work out that the members of a predominantly UK based satellite tv forum would have intimate flash software and expertise for an unheard of stb as your Philips receiver which is manufactured for a specific purpose and not expected to do anything but that. Even the philips web site doesn't support that model. Simply asking for firmware doesn't mean that it has ever been made ever will be or is indeed in circulation. You would be better buying something that is more suited to the purpose you would like to put it to rather than trying to convert something that was never inteded to be converted or flashed.