Power vu AFN

R

Rd100

Ok sure nice one,

Llew said:
Hope the military don't want it back when he gets demobbed O-Ha

Let us know how you get on with it Rd100, particularly with setting it up, might be able to help.

Llew

DVB-slut

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Fortec Star Dynamic Decoder
90cm Dish
USALS Motor
SkyStar2 PCI
PROG DVB
DVB VIEWER
My Location
California
RD.. I hope you didn’t flash too much cash. I am interested in what you think of the programming.

R

Rd100

:-rub I got it today:-rock :-worship it's one of the newer type the D9835 model not the old d9234

_http://www.scientificatlanta.com/customers/Source/7004737.pdf#search=%22d9835%22

All works ok got all the AFN channels:-WooHoo, , The only down side is it only has RCA phono output's Video & Audio R&L , No Scart no svhs outputs you can just have Pal or NTSC

R

Rd100

It's seems ok at the moment but i ain't had it long only a few hours lots of USA sports and programs and movies,
DVB-slut said:
RD.. I hope you didn’t flash too much cash. I am interested in what you think of the programming.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
nice to see you finally got one as you been after one for a while

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Looks pretty good to me. Would be interested to know if it uses a removeable eeprom for encryption purposes like the D9234.

Llew

R

Rd100

i aint had alook yet but i will do
Llew said:
Looks pretty good to me. Would be interested to know if it uses a removeable eeprom for encryption purposes like the D9234.

Llew

jobchinsky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SOUTH AFRICA
you know what? i hav been looking for kbs world biss keys for da last 4 damn months but i have never succeeded. plz assist i will appreciate alot

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:-hijack

Please do not hijack existing threads with questions not relevant to the original discussion. This thread is for discussion of PowerVu receivers - not BISS encryption on 68E :D

Start a thread of your own in an appropriate section of the forum.