S*xview - diablo for 12+ or official card for 4+?

blackninja

Reaction score
Hi folks

I'm thinking of getting s*xview but have a dilemma. I like the look of the 12+ package but don't want to shell out £140 for a 12 month card (6 month cards don't seem to be available).

On the other hand, I have a Diablo 2.2 Cam but no Cas programmer. I've spotted an upgrade to Diablo 2.3 with the latest underworld file for £30 but I've got some questions:

1.Would this get me the the 12+ package?
2. How often is it upgraded? I've seen upgrades for the 2.3 cam for £3.99. Any chance of an encryption change for S*xview on the horizon?
3. Are their any cheap upgrades out there for the 2.2 cam that would allow me to get the s*xview 12+ package?

Thanks

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
blackninja said:
Hi folks

I'm thinking of getting s*xview but have a dilemma. I like the look of the 12+ package but don't want to shell out £140 for a 12 month card (6 month cards don't seem to be available).

On the other hand, I have a Diablo 2.2 Cam but no Cas programmer. I've spotted an upgrade to Diablo 2.3 with the latest underworld file for £30 but I've got some questions:

1.Would this get me the the 12+ package?
2. How often is it upgraded? I've seen upgrades for the 2.3 cam for £3.99. Any chance of an encryption change for S*xview on the horizon?
3. Are their any cheap upgrades out there for the 2.2 cam that would allow me to get the s*xview 12+ package?

Thanks

s_x View package has got some reviews which claim picture quality is not satisfactory.
If you are going to buy an adult package, it would be advisable to check all available packages first, otherwise you are stuck with a card for 12 months.
BTW: I think that there is a 4 channel SV package which would make it less risky.

ussini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
mvision h200
My Location
spain
hello I have sv 12 and my friends Mct(we don't renovate) and Sexontv,we change them every 3 weeks

when they closed Sv HQ the card now is 4+,it is in a drawer

sv12___210 Euros
has the best selection 3 new movies per day all channels,if dvd was quality 100 it would be 15-20 :-Nooo
they have several similar channels: extra,hard,hot,climax,extreme
for me it is the worse bouquet
I have sent them several mail with my opinion:better 4-6 channels with better image quality
the worst thing is that if you work , you can only record a channel or to see a couple of hours
then so that I want so many channels...

sexontv 129 euros
the less bad of 3
good quality of imagen,if dvd was quality 100 it would be 30-35,good price
bad: number films and they repeat enough times,Redlight is shit
they have just put new movies,they took 2 months with the same ones
they should be beginning with the channel because this is not normal

Mct_199 euros
the same SV 12,but worse selection of films, if dvd was quality 100 it would be 15-20 (channel Sct 25-30)
i talk about hotbird,we finished the subscription in October

my opinion about new bouquet: 3 channel,good films all genres,very good image quality, like multivision french more genres:)

if we don't live in an area far from the city, without DSL, we would not buy none'O'-red'O'-red'O'-red