Software for ECHOLINK

iffi1967

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I am using star track world in box II(Free to Air) I am using PIII computer
I am using FTA receiver ECHOLINK please let me know from where(web site) I can download the latest softwares for my satellite receiver. Secondly I have data cable by which I upgrade software of my satellite receiver STAR TRACK can I use this data cable to upgrade the software of my new receiver ECHOLINK or I have to buy another one specific for ECHOLINK

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
pakistan
yes dear u can do it here is website for ur software for echolink as well as for startrack..enjoy

saboor66

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Star Track NC-709 CI
My Location
Islamabad
I hav upgraded my Echolink EL 888 FTA super with latest software, enabled the CAS with 2020 and AU with 2121, but the encrypted channels are still black, what should I do, is there any alternate way to see the channels.

jeanhayek

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hot bird DSL
My Location
UAE
faisal_satellit said:
yes dear u can do it here is website for ur software for echolink as well as for startrack..enjoy
Dear Faisal could you please send me the website address to upgrade my receiver
Shoukria

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
pakistan
brother snd me ur yahoo id i ll snd yu website coz here not allowed to post webistes this is my yahoo id email address removed - adminok..u also use this technic for snd ur id or add me there on yahoo ..t c

jeanhayek

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hot bird DSL
My Location
UAE
email address removed - admin
Thanking you in advance.

salem

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
p3 computer hotbird and astra
My Location
london uk
jeanhayek said:
My yahoo ID is email address removed - admin

Thanking you in advance.
please where can i find the software for my echolink receiver

jeanhayek

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hot bird DSL
My Location
UAE
salem said:
please where can i find the software for my echolink receiver

Dear Salem try srsupport dot kom . I tried it .It work!

phkhalique

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I HAVE P111
My Location
SAUDI ARABIA
jeanhayek said:
Dear Salem try srsupport dot kom . I tried it .It work!

thank ypu very much for this site i download the software can you plzz tell me from which cable i can update this softare tell me also that on which port of cpu it should put the cable plzz guide me

uthay71

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
twinhan card
My Location
abu dhabi
phkhalique said:
thank ypu very much for this site i download the software can you plzz tell me from which cable i can update this softare tell me also that on which port of cpu it should put the cable plzz guide me
dear brother,

in order to upgrade the software of stb do the following:

- buy null cable modem: this cable is available in the market for only 10 dirham in abu dhabi. make sure that you get only three wire connected (1. in receiver pin no2 --- in pc pin no: 3, in receiver pin no: 3 ----in pc pin no: 2, in receiver no:5 ---in pc no: 5, sometimes i more wire connected for ground i think, not connected to the pin but to the edge of cable)
- make connection:
put the edge of the cable which is wired on pin 2-3-5 to the rear of satellite receiver and the other edge to the computer or laptop (in case you dont find rs 232 connection in your laptor you can but usb adaptor, usualy more expensive than the cable itself. i bought it about 65 dirham)
- playing with software:
now, with the pc and receiver connected we will play around with the software. two software you need: the loader called Aliminiupg5.2 (the latest loader available) and the software (ali_dvbs_29C for c chip and sw.V1.3.7. for B chip). Before you install any of both software make sure that the software is compatible with the chip of the receiver....if your echolink is el-888 super plus sure that is c chip and you have to install ali_dvbs_29C.

step to do:
-extract loader and the software (choose one only: ali_dvbs_29C or sw.V1.3.7.)
-turn off your receiver
-double click Aliminiupg5.2
-choose com 1 (default) check you pc if com 1 is used try com 2. it must be the same port in pc and receiver otherwise both cannot communicate
-in Aliminiupg5.2 click connect...and this is the time you turn on your receiver. when it is connected, the receiver shows " upg" (upgrade) while the loader will show you a kind of chip in your receiver. double clik on it click next, browse the bin file that you have already extracted (ali_dvbs_29C) choose it and go. you have wait for couple minutes don't do anything just drink your coffee. lets the loader do uploading the software from the pc to receiver. until then in the computer you will see upgrade is finished and in the receiver you will see "end"

- the word "end" will be locked you can't do anything with your rc so you have to switch off the receiver and give the receiver time and turn it on again. it will boot and your receiver has a new life !

with the latest software you can watch showtime, add, polsat,DigiTV Fixed, freeX C-chip version(hotbird) with fabolous channel ofcourse

salam

you can find software in this link
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...so-you-want-receiver-software-patches-v2.html

imad184

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i like the software
and all news
My Location
morocco
try
_www.srsupport.com
_www.unifmax.com
_www.skydownload.org
_www.echolink.fr.ma
you find alll

azizinam

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AXE 1000, Nilesat
My Location
united arab emirates
Dear Uthay71 & phkhalique
thank you very much, i get really some very good information from your blog, dear i need some more assistance, you ahve given the software name for some spcific receiver, but i am having AXE 1000 RECEIVER, can you tell me what type of software needed for my receiver, waiting your reply.

vesper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i am using echolink el888 super plus and computer is p3 with 550 processor
My Location
pakistan
hello all i have echolink el888 super plus i have upgraded its software but not able to see encrypted channels plz help me what should i do thanks

A.H.Arshad

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
hotbird
My Location
pakistan
Hello Dear brothers i have echolink receiver 888 super pluse F.T.A. I have up grade my receiver with sotfwear date oct.4,2008 but Tips and other channel are
stell not working plz help me from which website i can get its latest softwear to
upgrade my receiver to see Tips and other channals i shall be very much thank ful
to you for your this kindness my E.Mail is Deleted by mod thanks once
Again

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HotBird
P-4 2.4 processer 512mb ram
My Location
Rawalpindi Pakistan
Hi could u plz let me know how to decode W9 channel and please let me know the latest softwares sites for upgrading my Echolink Fta888+ reciever for decoding maximum channels for Hotbird thanku

niyi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echolink el-3020IR PLUS
My Location
london
Hi to you all i just got a 3020 box could you please tell me stations that i can see 3pm games what satellite and movies too and how do i download softwear thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The best choice of 3pm football games is to be found on subscription only. Please use the search facility - there is LOADS of info available on the forum.