Technomate 1000d Super Viasat Bug

mikeisyou

Feed Hunter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Octagon SX88+, Static 1.2m Raven Dish (22w to 33e), Motorized Dish (9e to 52e)
My Location
England
Wasn't really too sure where to post this, so please move to a appropriate place.

I currently own a Technomate 1000d which unlocks free to view viasat channels such as NRK 1, NRK 2, NRK3, DR1, DR2, SVT1, SVT2 . Has anyone else come accross this before or heard about the issue possibly with other receivers.

This is a receiver that has been patched and does not have internet access.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yeah - they open with scam 3.57 on linux receiver.

Theres about a dozen channels open with it. I was watching TV2 Denmark on 5E yesterday

mikeisyou

Feed Hunter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
England
Yeah - they open with scam 3.57 on linux receiver.

Theres about a dozen channels open with it. I was watching TV2 Denmark on 5E yesterday

Ok thanks alot, i wasn't aware of this. Since reading your posted i have done some digging and other people can unlock channels such as TV3 Stockholm, TV3 Norge, TV3 Denmark but this is scrambled for me. Do these channels work at your end?

gibertini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HDSE SIM 2.10 80CM ORBITAL FIXED@28.2E
My Location
53.6N 2.4W
Ok thanks alot, i wasn't aware of this. Since reading your posted i have done some digging and other people can unlock channels such as TV3 Stockholm, TV3 Norge, TV3 Denmark but this is scrambled for me. Do these channels work at your end?

they used to open when the "hack" was first released/implemented into the TM 1000 series but after a while they removed them from the basic pack. the only way to get the channels you mention now is via an official card for 4.8e/0.8w or via methods we dont/cant discuss on here. i too am a big fan of these channels and find myself watching them a great deal, even more than our own bbc/itv ect

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
Shame the adverts on Scandinavian channels are soooo long.

mikeisyou

Feed Hunter
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
England
Shame the adverts on Scandinavian channels are soooo long.

I would say they are slightly longer than those here in the UK but nothing compared to our American counterparts. Whenever i watch american tv, the adverts seem to longer than the programme itself, but moving on. Does anyone know why these channels do not have multiple audio tracks, for example the viasat movie channels have about 5 audio tracks to choose from (Finnish, Swedish, Norweigan, Danish, English) maybe not 5 but possibly 2 for a channel like SVT1 containing swedish and english considering alot of the programmes are dubbed or shown in english with subtitles or is that me being greedy. While I am at it, i demand BBC 1 broadcast in both english and cockney with the amount of cockney programmes being shown.

Back onto topic, thanks for your reply's. Does viasat have any plans of moving the hd simulcasts of the basic channels onto the basic package (even though my receiver isnt compatible with hd) and i am guessing this would work with a hd compatible receiver.

gibertini

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800HDSE SIM 2.10 80CM ORBITAL FIXED@28.2E
My Location
53.6N 2.4W
Does viasat have any plans of moving the hd simulcasts of the basic channels onto the basic package (even though my receiver isnt compatible with hd) and i am guessing this would work with a hd compatible receiver.

NRK1 HD is working but SVT1/2 HD does not.. cant say about the others but i doubt it