'Technomate 5500 D super' software

bigjeff80

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
na
My Location
England
I am getting a new satellite system installed next week that will enable me to view channels fomr Hot Bird (13.0'E) and the Astra cluster at 19.2'E.

I have been informed I can download some software for my 'TM 5500 D super' receiver that will allow me to access (unscramble) some of the pay channels- can anyone tell me where I can find and download such software?

I have taken a look at the 'Receiver software, international Forum' section on this site but couldn't understand it as I don't know any of the terminology! ie. Do I need to download a key, a hex file or something entirely different?

wurzel

Reaction score
My Location
south west uk
Hi M8,
If you are buying from a dealer, and he or she is installing it. ask them to install the latest software for you. then when you have it all up and running, try a search in google. or look in other sat forums. you will find that there is quite alot available for your new box. good luck. wurzel. :)

wolfav

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
two sky+amstrad boxes
technomate5500ci+ with 80cm motarised dish irderto cam mr mrev +dragoncam blue tit numerous fun cards infinity pheonix compaq and dell on wirelessrouter
My Location
no mans land
take a look at the technomate section on toecutters den it may give you a bit of info:D