Tele 5 (Poland)

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Just noticed today while looking at the FTA channel Tele 5 (Poland) teletext daily schedule that there are some late night adult content suitable for 16+ and 18+.
Page 304 shows that
between 23:05-00:05 (for over 16)
between 02:10-03:35 (for over 18, erotic USA 2006)
Also tomorrow between 23:05-02:05 there is content for 16+ and 18+.

Has anybody seen this channel at late night and are they still FTA or encrypted?
I would hate to setup the recorder at these times and find out in the morning that I got black screen.

I think that in this case I wouldn't mind the Polish dubbing, as I will be concentrating on the body language.:-rofl2

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
Are those local Polish times?

If I remember, I'll check tonight.

EDIT: If I can even receive it that is.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
compufunk said:
Are those local Polish times?

If I remember, I'll check tonight.

I am not sure as they are shown in their teletext pages, which could be different from local times.
For example BBC World teletext shows the time now as 18:38 and my local time in Israel is 19:38, but there is a two hours time difference between Israel and the UK.
OK, I will check what is showing now and compare it with what is on schedule and this way we know the correct timing.
There is supposed to be now an Australian documentary between 18:25-18:55 (judging by the uniforms on the screen, it is indeed in Australia), so I will just add one hour to my recording setup.
Enjoy.:)

BombedOne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Covering 30W-105.5E range, two motors, C and Ku band. Various receivers/cards/cams/etc.
My Location
Republic of Georgia
I have seen some erotic movie once on Polonia 1 at early morning. Not so "hard" as blue hustler, something more softer.

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
BombedOne said:
I have seen some erotic movie once on Polonia 1 at early morning. Not so "hard" as blue hustler, something more softer.

Usually for 18+ it is supposed to be hardcore while for 16+ it is just soft erotic.
If Playboy channel is for 18+, then this is definitely going to be soft content.
Hard to believe that Tele 5 would transmit such content as FTA and just be covered with the age symbol during transmission.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The Polish fta channels "adult" content is soft core only.

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
My Location
NW, Ireland
I couldn't check earlier because there were females in the room, I'm now looking at the program in between.

The BBC World times seem to be an hour ahead of us here, That would make sense if its a service that's broadcasting into eastern europe.

The dreambox tells me the times are as follows.

01:10 till 02:35 Second program.

If im still up I'll check the 01:10 program, but I suspect as AS says, its probably fairly tame.

I wonder will the male polish voice over guy do any of the panting :p

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
My Location
NW, Ireland
The 18+ program is on now,

Yes, its softcore t1ts and b*ms.

Although, I'd rather stumble across that than some woman gagging and retching with her eyes bulging out of her head, which seems to be popular at the minute. :-Nooo

HB13DISH

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Middle East - Israel
Just seen last night recording. Softer than butter in the sun, but I suppose it is better than nothing.;)
How dare they classify it for 18+?
At least we now know that it is still FTA. They get their money worth from the in-between erotic phone clips adverts.