hi,

did you get the crow software??

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Crow receiver
My Location
saudi arabia
Hi
Did you get the software for the crow receiver. Please guide us also how to load in to our receiver step by step.
Thanks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Crow receiver
My Location
saudi arabia
no details are there please provide the web address and steps to download.
thanks

khawaja88

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Hi
Did you get the software for the crow receiver. Please guide us also how to load in to our receiver step by step.
Thanks
My Location
saudi arabia
Hi
Thanks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
There is absolutely no point asking the same question over and over. Most of our members are based in Europe and I very much doubt that particular make is available here.

WAIT and hope someone from the Middle East can help you - although it might take a few weeks :D

same_44

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
softwear for the crow receiver
My Location
pakistan
Hy i have crow new software working from 01-03-2010 if any one want software please email me for get software i send by mail my email is [Moderator] Email removed.

bvipbos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
vrs 260 my receiver
My Location
KSA riyadh
hi ,i am new user,i need the crowIIstd-200 receiver software so plz help me .and step by step.what i do with new reciver.and what is master and slave.some one say ,if u add new softwear ,ur reciver will dead.plz help me soon

shariq

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
the crow digital satillite reciver
My Location
saudi arabia
pls send softwere

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
Here is how to upgrade THE CROW (For NSS; If ur dish/LNB is in the direction of Asiasat3S):-
1. Connect THE CROW to your computer through RS232 cable.
2. Set the switch at the back panel of your receiver to A.
3.Start the upgrade software(Upgrade.exe)
4.Click connect
5.A list will load on the screen of the upgrade software; click on Maincode/Chunk (probably the third option)
6.Browse to the software (BIN file); currently 19.Feb.2010 working.
7.Turn off ur receiver and turn it back on, the upgrade will start.Wait till you get the UPGRADE SUCCESS on your screen.
8.Disconnect the receiver from your computer and set the (A-N-:cool:switch back to N position
9.Connect to your TV and let the receiver on any encrypted channel (I prefer Jazeera sports on Nilesat).Once the channel shows up, you are done!
REMEMBER:
1. Use NSS software if your dish/LNB is in the Asiasat direction and W6 if you're using the other direction.
2. Put the A-N-B switch to A position while you are upgrading and back to N position when the upgrade is complete.
3. Make sure the DONGLE is present in your receiver and not already removed for separate sale (as currently being done by some cheats!)
P.S. The rules of this forum do not permit the uploading of BIN files so I cannot do that. You can find them by perfoming a 'search'

Good Luck

:)

[fieldset=Admin]attachment removed as it contains a bin file which is against the rules and not permitted on the forum, I suggest you upload to a file server somewhere and post a non active link if you wish to make this available to others[/fieldset]

Digital2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500s,Dreambox 800HD PVR,Max 1000,Vivax 505, Starsat 200CI. Desktop with WinXP, Laptop with Vista & Netbook with Win7. External HD/Media Recorder.Hotbird,Nilesat,Asiasat3S & Intelsat.
My Location
Middle East (Currently!)
The software(bin file) and the loader uploaded, thanx to the suggestion from the Admin ;)Get it from :-
h**p://rapidshare.com/files/361706953/The_Crow_Software.rar.html

bibo66

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
the crow receiver
My Location
riyadh
please can you send me the software for the crow receiver,
regards

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
:-doh!

The software is available in post 12!

bibo66

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
the crow receiver
My Location
riyadh
it's not there I've checked that page but it's showing this message: "This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times. This limit is reached"

can you help please

jason_1124

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CROW SCH-1000 digital satellite receiver
My Location
Kingdom of Saudia Arabia
Thanks mate!!! It will be a lot of help!! :)
Digital2 said:
Here is how to upgrade THE CROW (For NSS; If ur dish/LNB is in the direction of Asiasat3S):-
1. Connect THE CROW to your computer through RS232 cable.
2. Set the switch at the back panel of your receiver to A.
3.Start the upgrade software(Upgrade.exe)
4.Click connect
5.A list will load on the screen of the upgrade software; click on Maincode/Chunk (probably the third option)
6.Browse to the software (BIN file); currently 19.Feb.2010 working.
7.Turn off ur receiver and turn it back on, the upgrade will start.Wait till you get the UPGRADE SUCCESS on your screen.
8.Disconnect the receiver from your computer and set the (A-N-:cool:switch back to N position
9.Connect to your TV and let the receiver on any encrypted channel (I prefer Jazeera sports on Nilesat).Once the channel shows up, you are done!
REMEMBER:
1. Use NSS software if your dish/LNB is in the Asiasat direction and W6 if you're using the other direction.
2. Put the A-N-B switch to A position while you are upgrading and back to N position when the upgrade is complete.
3. Make sure the DONGLE is present in your receiver and not already removed for separate sale (as currently being done by some cheats!)
P.S. The rules of this forum do not permit the uploading of BIN files so I cannot do that. You can find them by perfoming a 'search'

Good Luck
:)

[fieldset=Admin]attachment removed as it contains a bin file which is against the rules and not permitted on the forum, I suggest you upload to a file server somewhere and post a non active link if you wish to make this available to others[/fieldset]

same_44

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
softwear for the crow receiver
My Location
pakistan
tomorrow 2nd aprial 2010 i get software for crow and dreemer receiver i am working for satellite shop so when software finish with in 24hrs i am get softwear but how i can give u that software tell me so i send u other wisw u can request theough my mail

waleed2cool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
The crow
My Location
k.s.a
Hello every 1,Yesterday i went to a shop to upgrade my crow receiver in k.s.a,the guy said we donot upgrade the software any more,u have to buy a 250 SR dongil(usb) which will enable the channel.

Any one have explantion on this ....?

And if we still can upgrade the software ,kindly paste a link for the software for asia sat

jason_1124

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CROW SCH-1000 digital satellite receiver
My Location
Kingdom of Saudia Arabia
Hi, guys! Im from the kingdom also, I have a crow receiver and I have also the same problem. New DONGLE worth 250sr!!! Ridiculous!! O-no I dont know if I should trust the guys from the shop right now....Someone out there, can you pls. help us. Should I swap my CROW to new receiver?

arifram

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
crow 2
My Location
Kingdom of saudi arabia
Hi,, i also bought new crow 2 receiver last month. Before this i can browse all the channel that have lock.
But now all channel i cant open it. should i upgrade or update the receiver. My receiver also got doggle at back.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.