Warning!!! Coship 2300 patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bingo2510

Reaction score
This Software also don`t work. Have you got another one for Nagra ?
With Marocco patch I have gut screen, but sound is only noise.

Cnero

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've got a problem with Technosat 9000 Ultra. After Ubgrading the boot and SW the receiver does not funktion anymore!!!

Any idea?
Tanks in advanced
cnero

ljaljo

Reaction score
My Location
Brussels , Belgium
Hi everyone, i saw your posts 3days ago and i decided to buy coship 2300 a but i have problem like many others , picture is OK , sound i got just noise :( someone works to repare that patch? or how can i resolve my problem? btw. i got B39 and i used uptoolB34-38-39 and SO2B-2.98R-B39.01_21.08.04 , than i used romb34_39pour 2et3 generation.bin but i have same problem like bingo2510 - only 4 strokes on the display, and it dont start also i got sec*2 file but i cant upload , allways error5. and on end, i'll be greateful to everyone who can send me keys for HRT ( i hope steffan_st can help me with it because i think that nick with _st comes from Split) allso keys for Pink plus- Hotbird 12577H irdeto2 scrambled ,NTV HAYAT-Hotbird 12303V viacces24 scrambled and bouqet of albanian channels on Eutelsat W2 16°E 11449H. thx in advance to everyone who can help me and my contact mail is ljaljo_2884@msn.com

marauders

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I tried the turkish RC20 file to patch my Coship 2300A. For a few minutes everything worked fine. But after image freeze, i used to on/off the switch to get thing in order. Since then my receiver is blocked with a red led on. Going back to the original firmware is impossible. There is a solution in this thread but don't work for my receiver. Anyone can help me ?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Hi everybody.

As the level of posting on this thread seems to have slowed down somewhat in the last few days, I'm going to take the opportunity to close it, as it really is way too large and unmanageable now.

Please feel free to start a new thread, or preferrably threads using an appropriate and applicable title so that folks can find their way around.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.