Status
Not open for further replies.

jumar67

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 8000 with 250GB HDD
My Location
Copenhagen
Well, the thread above is closed, that's why I opened a new thread. Admins can add to there and delete this post.

Another source for finding games being televised is mylivesport.net

One nice thing is : You can select one satellite (for example 28.2 Astra) and see all the games available via Astra :-righton

[warning]Live Links are not permitted on this Site. Removed[/warning]

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Well, maybe an nice idea but it don't really work that well. I clicked on a few links, and it is not showing anything new that you can't see much easier on liveonsat. You click on life premier league tv and you get nothing, and others as well.

Also, I cannot find where to search for all the sport on 39 east, could not find it at all...

jumar67

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 8000 with 250GB HDD
My Location
Copenhagen
T_G said:
Well, maybe an nice idea but it don't really work that well. I clicked on a few links, and it is not showing anything new that you can't see much easier on liveonsat. You click on life premier league tv and you get nothing, and others as well.

Also, I cannot find where to search for all the sport on 39 east, could not find it at all...

can it because of there are no EPL games today?
39 East? I don't even know which satellite is that! They are writing "Top Satellites" at their site, and have 6 satellites they have! I have 3 of them (astra19, viasat and thor) which is helping me to find out which games are available

@Tivù
Dude, you wrote that "Live Links are not permitted on this Site". They don't have any links for live links such as streaming or p2p links. I wonder where did you get that idea...

Anyway, I thought it would help some of you and wanted to share. Liveonsat is of course the best but that site covers more games than liveonsat. Liveonsat has pretty good user friendly interface but mylivesport.net is pretty fast browser loading compared to lots of sites. So you end up with same amount of time ( you can get what you want with 1-2 clicks with liveonsat which is very nice. You have to click more compared to liveonsat but site is fast so it doesnt really matter for me)

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
jumar67 said:
@Tivù
Dude, you wrote that "Live Links are not permitted on this Site". They don't have any links for live links such as streaming or p2p links. I wonder where did you get that idea...
Your original post contained a hypertext link to a website.

The link had not been disabled in accordance with Forum Rules.

Did you read the rules?

PS I am flattered to be considered a "dude". Thankyou.

jumar67

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 8000 with 250GB HDD
My Location
Copenhagen
Tivù said:
Your original post contained a hypertext link to a website.

The link had not been disabled in accordance with Forum Rules.

Did you read the rules?

PS I am flattered to be considered a "dude". Thankyou.

Sorry for "dude".

Yes I read! The original thread had a link to liveonsat so that's why I set a hyperlink (I also wrote that you can
remove the thread/add to original thread/ignore everything
). So you decide...

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
The original Thread you refer to had been specifically authorised and approved by Admin.

You, however, are expected to abide by the Rules you agreed to when Registering.

If you continue either to ignore those rules or to continually challenge them, then I fear you are in the wrong place.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
jumar67 said:
Sorry for "dude".

Yes I read! The original thread had a link to liveonsat so that's why I set a hyperlink

The rules have changed since that original thread was set up due to spammers trying to misuse the forum for their own nefarious purposes. On a forum this size its not possible to go back and disable all the open links from old threads.

The best ways to stop a link becoming live is to either put a character before the web address like this:
-http://www.bbc.co.uk

(type the "-" character before you paste in the address

or change the letters in the http part:
hxxp://www.bbc.co.uk

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
or when making a new thread untick the box that says "Automatically parse links in text"

Status
Not open for further replies.