which FTP Port i have to give, i am loading Chnl list via Teamviewer

tester2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
canada
hi guys i need your help, i am trying to load channel list on my Brother DM500S Box from my Home via Teamviewer by using DBEdit, because he is missing so many channels last over year not updated his Box.
There is no problem establishing connection via Teamviewer to Remote PC. When i Run DBEdit and when i click on
here HTTP Port#21 -- "Test IP Connection" -- here connection established successfully
here FTP Port#21 -- "Test Username/Password" -- here unable to established the connection, because i am using default PORT#21 and i tried many other Port#s still unable to established connection.
So i like to know what is the "FTP Port#" i have to use via Teamviewer.
Thanks for your replies

smoggy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky minidish and Sky + HD 250gig Anytime+ box with full ish appart from sports and movies, Dreambox DM500s clone (Pli Jade3 max var F/W), Motorised 1.1Meter Dish
My Location
middlesbrough, teesside, northeast coast, uk
The correct port is 21 for FTP

What are you using for the login/username and password? Try user:"root" + pass:"dreambox" without the "quotes" and see if that will let you in

I take it you are running DBEdit on your brothers PC when using TV and not on your PC?

I remember I had to use an older copy of one program when programming my DB, can't think if it was DBEdit or another program though

tester2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
canada
hi there,
yes it is the Password issue, and my Brother don't know the Password, because some one did the Programming close to his Home, so he put the Password on it, and he move to another place,.
So i like to know How to REMOVE Password on this dm500s, with out reloading IMAGE on it, please let me know, i will give a try.
just i want to REMOVE password on it & i want to load channel list on it.
Thanks

tester2

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satellite
My Location
canada
hi guys, sorry for the delay.
There is no Commando Image in the Box.
there is a diffrent Image in the Box like this "pli-Jade3-dm500-maxvar-20090627-6494".

so is there any way to RESET Password on this DM500s.

Thanks