05.06.07 New Enigma AB IPBOX for 400s

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Relook seems to be alive and kicking after all and i couldn't refuse to post the link to the all brand new customized Enigma based on new kernel and tuner drivers for Relook 400s released today.

You need to register on the site below to be able to download.

You also need to add the AIO, All In One Panel, as that is not included in this image, it can be dowloaded at the same URL below.

Download at:

Enigma AB IPBOX 05.06.07

gbrowne

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
CM1.2m
Relook receiver
My Location
South coast of Devon
Hi Likvid,

Thanks for the link. Is there anywhere I can get more info on the new package please ? I have Googled for it, but can't really find anything useful (in English anyway).

One thing I want to know is whether the remote buttons are mapped
correctly for my 400s in this new release. Previous releases were (for obvious reasons) based on Dreambox remote layout.

Likvid said:
Relook seems to be alive and kicking after all and i couldn't refuse to post the link to the all brand new customized Enigma based on new kernel and tuner drivers for Relook 400s released today.

Likvid

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
My Location
Stockholm, Sweden
Sorry i can not help you much anymore as i have left Relook and sold my receiver for a Dreambox DM7025s instead.

I really don't want to be part of Relook anymore either as i only have bad experience from the company and the community supporting it.

They promise alot, but fail to deliver over and over again.....