08 "programme not available"?

wobble

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As my old P1 (solus) card is about to be shut off, now I have to think seriously about subscribing to Sky (which I was thinking to do for the footie, cricket etc anyway).
Before I do this can anyone inform me about the 08 message “programme not available” I’ am now receiving on nearly all pay perview channels? Does this now mean that I would be unable to get those channels back if I was to subscribe? (Am I just being paranoid)
I was getting all Astra A&B ok. (outside the UK)
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer.
And by the way this site has been very useful.
Cheers
Wob.

indios_se

Reaction score
Website
www.skyforeurope.com
My Location
Sweden
wobble said:
As my old P1 (solus) card is about to be shut off, now I have to think seriously about subscribing to Sky (which I was thinking to do for the footie, cricket etc anyway).
Before I do this can anyone inform me about the 08 message “programme not available” I’ am now receiving on nearly all pay perview channels? Does this now mean that I would be unable to get those channels back if I was to subscribe? (Am I just being paranoid)
I was getting all Astra A&B ok. (outside the UK)
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer.
And by the way this site has been very useful.
Cheers
Wob.

the programme not available thingy is appearing with almost all P1 cards now. all the channels will return should you subscribe to sky, as they will send you a new sky (series 2) card.