1 2 3

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus

A man, getting along in years, finds that he is unable to perform sexually. He goes to his doctor who tries a few things, but nothing seems to work.
Finally, as a last hope, the doctor refers him to an African medicine man. The medicine man says, "I can cure this." With that said, he throws a white powder into a flame, and there is a flash with billowing blue
smoke.
Then the African medicine man says, "This is powerful healing but you can only use it once a year. All you have to do is say '123,' and it shall rise for as long as you wish!"
The man then asks, "What happens when it's over, and I don't want to continue?"
The medicine man replies, "When your partner can take no more s_x and is completely raddled, all she has to say is '1234', and it will then go down.
But be warned, IT will not rise again for another whole year."
The old gent rushes home, anxious to try out his new powers. That night he showers, shaves and smothers himself in aftershave.
He slides into bed, cuddles up to his wife, and says "123" and suddenly he has this huge stiffie, just as the medicine man promised.
His wife turns over and asks,
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>