1 deg w problems

andy321

Reaction score
Is it just me or is 1 degree not working anymore with current soft cams? I have downloaded no end of current softcams but still no go.I am using a ss2 card with emu ver 1.08. If I look under info it says Key: 20, No key in Softcam. Its driving me mad.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
I've posted a link to the valid key in the last day or two. Check it out in this section. :D Apparently, they're re-using an old one, but from when I don't know.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat

andy321

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
I've posted a link to the valid key in the last day or two. Check it out in this section. :D Apparently, they're re-using an old one, but from when I don't know.
Thanks Bgona, I think I found your link. Did it say download these babies? if so i followed that link and copied the keys, however when i looked at the keys already in my softcam under key 20 they where exactly the same. So i reckon they must be alright. Ive tried both yanksee and emu but both come up with the key 20 error. Agghh

ag10

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-
My Location
-
I'm using DVBDream with Shadows softcam from 19/11/04 and s2emu and 1W was working OK about 10 mins ago.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
andy321 said:
Thanks Bgona, I think I found your link. Did it say download these babies? if so i followed that link and copied the keys, however when i looked at the keys already in my softcam under key 20 they where exactly the same. So i reckon they must be alright. Ive tried both yanksee and emu but both come up with the key 20 error. Agghh
Take out all the other C*nax keys in your file, totally.....and make sure it has '20' at the begining, and not the old '23'.

Or just go get another S*ftcam file. There are loads about now.

123glaidator

Reaction score
sorry to butt in here but i am new so new that i don't know how to start a new thread
anyway i need some help or advice

i am thinking about buying this product on ebay £1.50 for free sky digital box office i have checked out his rating and a lot of people have said it worked. i do have a sky figi box but its not connected to the phone line, do u guys think it is a scam

personally i don't mind finding out for £1.50

andy321

Reaction score
ah just re read your post. I think it is a gizmo that stops the digibox from comunicating with sky the payment services. I guess they catch up with you eventualy but i dont know much more than that sorry

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
If you browse the forum by section from the main index, you will see a 'New Thread' button at the top of the list. Just read the rules first, and post in a suitable section.

Save your money. It's a scam. It will just 'backlog' your viewing bill, and Sly will then chase you for the money when it becomes 'unblocked'. There are different variations on this theme, but they all end up the same way. Nothing that good would cost £1.50.

andy321

Reaction score
Damn!! What a ploker I am. Ive just sorted out my 1 deg w viewing problem. Sorry all....let me explain. Ive been messing around with multiple monitors using tv via vid S lead . Anyway I just got that old softcam by shadows which is known to be working but still no picture. Well i couldnt figure it out, then i noticed my pc speakers where turned down so i cranked them up and found that i had sound but no picture although even though the mytheatre contols were all showing. It was then that i twiged ...it was my graphics card settings they must have become switched back to mutiple monitors setting DOH!!! Switched it back and now have sound and vision. Thanks all for your help anyway.

Uk2cyp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 6900 Combo Motorised 80cm + dual lnb in UK
TM 1500 Motorised 80cm in Cyprus

Hotbird 13E
Astra 1M widebeam
Astra 1H
1W T2 Beam
7E,5E,10E,16E,26E,33E,42E
4W,7W,8W,12.5W,15W
All Ok with 80cm in cyprus
My Location
Kent UK and Cyprus
Thanks All

Working for me now
Used the softcam downloader
Skystar2 + s2emu 1.08 + Yankse 1.31tt

Cheers

avensye

Reaction score
My Location
Ankara-Turkey
Now the active key is 22, and still no news about it? Is there a bigger trouble or that I can't find it?

homerjay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Spiderbox 9000HD, Super DARK MOTOR, 80cm Dish, SKY+ HD, HTPC w/7MC
My Location
Chorley, Lancs
just no key 22 thats all, although i read somewhere that key 22 was posted on 'the jfk forum' but never heard of this place?

edit: on toecutters now

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
If you want to visit JFK's, check Nobblys.

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
Yep new Softcam is out, working lovely !!
it contains quite a few conax keys so might be a bit more "sturdy"

homerjay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Chorley, Lancs
Rod Hulls Aerial said:
Yep new Softcam is out, working lovely !!
it contains quite a few conax keys so might be a bit more "sturdy"

rod, r u using yanske or s2emu?

coz i havin problem where the picture isnt fittin the window 100% its all squashed?

i am using alt-dvb as progdvb cant decrypt fast enough.

any ideas?

Rod Hulls Aerial

The Lord Lucan Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Star 2 - Motorised
Errr.. thats it.
My Location
The cold and foggy Yorkshire coast..
Hi Homer, your not reffering to wide screen are you :)
I'm using good ole Yankse with DVB Dream...
I have just checked ProgDVB and that's also good with Yankse and S2emu.
Do a re-boot of your PC and check your display settings for your Graphics card matey ? Also have you changed your graphs around prehaps ?

homerjay

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Chorley, Lancs
cheers, tried dvb-dream and works fine

dunno whats wrong wi t'other uns

andy321

Reaction score
Ah yes all back to normal :-) I used the download tool mentioned above by tg and it works a treat. The byksat is the only one that seems to do the biz.

I dont konw much about softcam files but I always have a good look into them by right clicking on them selecting edit and then looking at the keys. Some of the softcams that Ive downloaded dont have many keys so Ive been wondering is it possible to just keep on adding the old files in there and making a super big softcam or is it unlikley that old keys would be used again? Is there a limit to how many keys could be placed in the softcam file?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
andy321 said:
Ah yes all back to normal :-) I used the download tool mentioned above by tg and it works a treat. The byksat is the only one that seems to do the biz.

I dont konw much about softcam files but I always have a good look into them by right clicking on them selecting edit and then looking at the keys. Some of the softcams that Ive downloaded dont have many keys so Ive been wondering is it possible to just keep on adding the old files in there and making a super big softcam or is it unlikley that old keys would be used again? Is there a limit to how many keys could be placed in the softcam file?
That's a very good point. The last key20 was a reused one from a few months back apparently.
Don't forget that your key file is a critical resource in the decoding, so you want it to be accessed quickly. Small files, with redundant (old and unused, based on your location) keys removed will be better than a huge farty file of phlegm.

I'm just starting to keep old keys to try on a key change, but you can be sure that there are plenty of others doing this, so they'll be out that much quicker anyway.

STICK