1 West

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
New file out now 29th ...on the DEN and Dudez.

Very quick...this time

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Look in Nobbly Big Links Section under satellite forums Toecutters Den and Satdudez.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Razor said:
New file out now 29th ...on the DEN and Dudez.

Very quick...this time
NE1 know why the files are so quick these days? Anything to do with Toes mission to rid the sat-world of con-men, back-stabbers, profiteering and verbal diarrhoea?!?!?!

LOL... (sorry, I 'spose it's bad-hat to laugh at your own ranting!!!)

BallymunTrev

Reaction score
Website
mydublin.org
My Location
Dublin
Probably something to do with the M-II.exe files' protections being defeated and instructions on how to do it being distributed. It took me a couple hours to figure out and defeat their protections/encryption and compressions used, then 2 minutes to de-compile and another ten minutes to pass around the info to others to allow them do the dirty in extracting the keys :) I was at a loss in that regards, didn't know what to look for within the code to extract. It now takes about ten minutes to defeat the M-II's protections, once the correct procedures are followed. Uknown how long it takes to find and extract the keys but given the speed at which (sometimes) keys appear then I reckon it doesn't take all that long once someone in the know is involved.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yep, and I for one say that's one up to the Sat Freedom Fighters!