13 degrees channels

moyhim

Reaction score
Oki as u already know i am a Noob so please treat me as a Noob :)

i would like to know which channels are decryptable * 13 degrees,
i know the deal with the plugins, i can currently get
TPS channels
Multivision
and them ones, i am not understanding sum things =

via access is decrytable (what im told) but i cannot get art sports?

The deal is i wanna know which channels i can get english footy on 13 degrees, unfortunately i have no motor :(

also to solve some commentary on english foot ball, if ur hooked to the net go on to bbc, get fivelive commentary, pause sat-tv for around 7 seconds, and wala u have english commentary :)

some of u probably already know that also would like other internet radio stations which offer live footy commentary as five live is all i have atm.

last thing is, does anybody have any edited/other graphs for the nvidia decoder, thnxs Moy

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You won't decrypt Art Sports without a subscription I'm afraid, as it's Viacce$$ 2 and not 'hacked' (I hate that word).

AFAIK F!ve L!ve don't transmit the Premiership commentary live over the net. They suspend the radio stream until after the game has finished.

You can get P*lsat with key Auto Update on 13E (S2emu.dll), and a few other scraps, but you can't yet receive Sly Italia, or Cyfr* + on the PC card plugin.

Might be available soon though!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
BGonaSTICK said:
You won't decrypt Art Sports without a subscription I'm afraid, as it's Viacce$$ 2 and not 'hacked' (I hate that word).

"hacked" as a verb means
chopped cut gashed hewn mangled kicked lacerated mutilated slashed

Hacked as adjective means
mediocre pedestrian poor tired undistinguished uninspired and unoriginal

I also hate that and many other words used in today's vocabulary. If I had a quid for every one of the people that ring me up and say the network has "crashed" I would be up there amongst the top earners. 99 out of 100 are solved just clicking in the window they are working in to make the top bar blue, problem is staff turnover is so high that every week another batch arrive to test my patience. CARS CRASH

rossy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox f3 spiderbox died hd9000 technomate 1500ci+, skystar2,1.1m dish .3db bluline lnb,Sky,
Span 58W to 42e with trees bare! 42e gone and now 39e
My Location
southern england, Berkshire
toppervte33h said:
"hacked" as a verb means
chopped cut gashed hewn mangled kicked lacerated mutilated slashed

Hacked as adjective means
mediocre pedestrian poor tired undistinguished uninspired and unoriginal

I also hate that and many other words used in today's vocabulary. If I had a quid for every one of the people that ring me up and say the network has "crashed" I would be up there amongst the top earners. 99 out of 100 are solved just clicking in the window they are working in to make the top bar blue, problem is staff turnover is so high that every week another batch arrive to test my patience. CARS CRASH

and telephones ring!

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
rossy said:
and telephones ring!
lol
Constantly
and usually the same minimalists on the other end, time for a pint!!!

moyhim

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:

AFAIK F!ve L!ve don't transmit the Premiership commentary live over the net. They suspend the radio stream until after the game has finished.

You can get P*lsat with key Auto Update on 13E (S2emu.dll), and a few other scraps, but you can't yet receive Sly Italia, or Cyfr* + on the PC card plugin.

Might be available soon though!
AFAIK F!ve L!ve = i actually dunno what that is, must be sumthing with same name or sumthing, anyways i was talking about "BBC Radio FiVE LiVE"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/index.shtml?logo
it does live commentary on most games, its just a shame when two or more teams are playing at same time, it only covers one game, also the commentator seem to talk about crap since its radio, when they shud be ammentating footy.

and what channel is P*lsat?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Yes, we're talking about the same radio station. Whenever I've tuned in to a Prem match, audio stops steaming (online - radio is fine) for the duration of the game.

"P*lsat" is the Pol$at bouquet (inc Pol$at Sports) on 13E! :D

moyhim

Reaction score
BGonaSTICK said:
Yes, we're talking about the same radio station. Whenever I've tuned in to a Prem match, audio stops steaming (online - radio is fine) for the duration of the game.

"P*lsat" is the Pol$at bouquet (inc Pol$at Sports) on 13E! :D

thanks will try Pol$at out, update the key file n see what goes down. Thanks in advance