19.2, 13E and softcams etc..

c-m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
45 sky minidish, Quad LNB, Twinhan Starbox
My Location
Norfolk
Hi, i had been enjoying free to air channels on my minidish for a while at my old property. I have recently moved house and have pointed the dish at 19.2E and 13E and can successfully received all/most of the channels available.

Now I just starting learn about decryption, I have read around many places, but rarely are the basics explained.

I am using Mythearter (sometimes progdvb) and have S2emu and vplug installed in the plugins folder. Vplug seems to work better than S2emu.

to go about viewing an encrypted channel I download a softcam.key file from a particular site. I then open this in vplug and click convert.

Now my problem is that

1)Using this method, there are only a few channels at 19.2E that I can watch, Discovery, ORF, Premier 1,2,3,4,series etc.. Others remain scrambled despite the makers of the key file by KM claiming more.

2)Despite the key file supposedly unlocking many channels at 13E, such as Canal+, Multivision, ABsat, bbc prime etc.. I have been unsucessful in every attempt, and usually get an error about a missing TPS.VB - can anyone tell me what this is?

3) In addition on many channels, vplug informs me that there are no nagra2 keys, yet when I open the softcam.key file I can clearly see that there are nagra2 files there.

4) On many channels that expect to be able to view vplug informs me that there is an incorrect hash or its searching for pids, i have a rough idea, but could some tell me what this actually means please.

The softcam.key file download is updated daily but i have no idea as to quality so have been looking elsewhere but end up going around in circles :confused

c-m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Norfolk
48 views no replies :confused I thought my questions showed some research and only required simple answers 'O'

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Don't believe everything KM claims. Try JKF rather than KM. Can you get D+ on 19.2?

Many key files contain old keys.

Can't help you with specifics as I don't use a PC for sat.

c-m

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Norfolk
thanks, i'll give it a try.

I haven't noticed D+ but i'll do a search tonight and manually enter the frequencies

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
c-m said:
On many channels that expect to be able to view vplug informs me that there is an incorrect hash or its searching for pids, i have a rough idea, but could some tell me what this actually means please

VPlug monitor:

It's checking your key files, and not finding a working hash.
If it's looking at T P S keys, they're down at the mo.

Llew