19' and 13' will it work?

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im wanting to point two lnbs at astra 19' and one at hot bird 13'. is this possible ive got the lnbs a little wizard and an 80 cm dish, i live in glasgow. are the two satellite close enough for me to catch them both?

baztheman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Washington Tyne & Wear
Yea you should be ok as they arnt too far apart (set the dish on the weakest sat and you should be able to get them both to work.

ps you can get 1 lnb with a 6 degree twin feed horn designed for astra 19 and hotbird so if you have problems with the angles you could just go for the 1 lnb and its preset so once you get one sat the other shouldnt be too far away

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
You can use a "monoblock" type device (two LNBs in a single casing) or even simply two separate LNBs mounted using a special bracket (available in all sat shops). If you already have the two LNBs, this latter is the best (cheapest) solution.

19 & 13 degrees are by far the most popular sat positions in Europe (UK excepted) and many thousands of people have this dual setup.

2old

doggy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thanks ive got the little wizard and im awaiting a second lnb the dish is being fitted saturday