1st CALL!! Still Short 250 data

chialing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi,

I am a graduate student at De Montfort University in the UK. I am now doing on-line research, and I'd like to invite you to visit my survey page, and take the questionnaire for me.This research regarding the relationship between mobile phone brand and its advertising. Because it is for academic purpose (my dissertation), there are some BIG questions in the questionnaire, I know you might fed up with them....., but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH THEM, and HELP ME TO FINISH THE QUESTIONNAIRE!!

My survey page is http://www.surveypro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=12996

As I have to collect at least 300 sample data befor Aug 15 for my research anaylsis, but however, so far I only collect 50 completed responses, which means there is still a long long way for me to go.

There is only one step left for me after many years hard work in study and paying terrible high tuition fees. Please accept my invitation, visit my survey page, and fill in the questionnaire for me!! Thanks in advance for your kindly assistance!!

Sincerely,

Chialing a)(2

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just taken the survey, didn't do the optional question at the end though, as didn't find it relevant to my mobile phone usage.

chialing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thank you, rolfw!

but wondering what is your experience on mobile phone usage, maybe i could put it into my dissertation :-righton

chialing

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not too different from many other people Chialing, I bought one years ago, when they were mainly car phones or very large portables, then it was more for show than anything else.

Now they are a tool, I buy the one which has the best reception, with the best battery life, the size and visibility of the screen is also important.

I use Vodaphone because of the great coverage (signal wise) and nokia because I've always found them to be the best.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Not really one to take part in surveys

Mines the old Mercury 1 2 1 phone with free calls to London evenings and weekends tariff

My main work is during those hours and so it fills the gap nicely

chialing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thank you, rolfw :) any reason you found nokia is the best?

hi, Channel Hopper , how about give me a hand to fill in my questionnaire, u will like it, cheers!! a)(2

chialing

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
I found nokia the best because of reliability, reception, functionality and to a slightly lesser extent appearance. The functionality is probably now similar to the many other brands, but reception and reliability still seem to be tops.

I have a 6310i with bluetooth, which is probably basic compared with some of this year's phones, but it does what I want, has long battery life and does it efficiently and stylishly. :)

N

net1

I also have the same phone as Rolfw and agree with his reasons for using the Nokia.
Regards
Net1

chialing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thank you, rolfw & net1, it did really help O-Ha

btw, net1, had u take my question already ;)

chialing

N

net1

chialing said:
thank you, rolfw & net1, it did really help O-Ha

btw, net1, had u take my question already ;)

chialing

Yes I did your questionaire chialing.
:-band

chialing

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thank you all!! you are so lovely!! I will not finish my dissertation without your help!

and i would like to make my last call to those haven't visited my survey page, as i still short for about 100 respondents, and the deadline is apporaching, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE accept my invitation to fill in the questionnaire for me, cheers!!

my survey page is http://www.surveypro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=12996

chialing