2 Dishes/ 3 LNBs

Gladiator8387

Reaction score
My Location
CypRuS
1,80m dish (1 lnb) --> at the moment Hotbird
1,00m dish (2 lnbs) --> at the moment Astra and Arabsat

1,00m dish (2 lnbs) --> before Astra and Hotbird

Before I received 1000 thousand channels from Astra and Hotbird.. now they became less... Is it better to locate astra and hotbird on 1.00m dish and arabsat on the 1,80?

Presserfoot

Reaction score
Hi All, Can anyone tell me how use remote controller to put new codes in my fortecstar platinum receiver, or how to call up the software from the receiver, I've got a 9 pin female to female cable, I don't want to chage the software just to see the type I am using...and I have download the uploader file from fortec..is there a code that i have to put in the remote, or do I have to go to some kind of menu...

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Gladiator8387 said:
1,80m dish (1 lnb) --> at the moment Hotbird
1,00m dish (2 lnbs) --> at the moment Astra and Arabsat

1,00m dish (2 lnbs) --> before Astra and Hotbird

Before I received 1000 thousand channels from Astra and Hotbird.. now they became less... Is it better to locate astra and hotbird on 1.00m dish and arabsat on the 1,80?

In Cyprus Arabsat may be stronger check LyngSat.

Point the largest dish at the weakest Satellite.

Share the other two on the smaller dish. Point the primary LNB at the weakest signal.