2 old

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
I wonder were all the water come from on this planet. Did you see that on TV during the week. what do U think.

mikeey

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Ahhh, you see Mikeey, when the earth was very very young, it was very very hot and there were very very big dinosaurs. They had absolutely massive perspiration problems and there was nowhere for it to go, apart from the oceans and lakes. Well that's how I thought it happened anyway :)

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Our wonder full freinds must have done or did a lot of running, you see h2o and hdo it is not the same, thats the problem. I would like to ask C.H on that and Wolsy.

regards mikeey

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
This would have been before the dinosaurs though as they must have had something to drink in order to sweat (I doubt they had Lucozade vending machines at the time, and so far nobody has unearthed a pair of trousers from a dinosar showing deep enough pockets for loose change

The latest probe to be launched into space
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2333323.stm
Is going to do its best to find out just where the water came from and how it actually got into the planets system.

Personally I believe some alien passing our world pulled the chain whilst their flying saucer was stationary (against regulations of course - stickers in the toilet were probably ignored) above one of the poles, probably the South as its bigger, and let loose a large lump of frozen waste effluent, but time will tell

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Where did all the water come from? Well there's no mystery. It just rained a lot more in those days.
Hope that was helpful
2old

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
2Old i thought we got hit by Iceland.
anyway thanks for getting back to me.

regards mikeey

As for what C H said Iceland dont sell Lucozade.

well done lads.

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
I wonder lads if Saddam can give us some money to our site to buy these nice cars that we could not afford,and show the rest that he is a good guy i would like to ask him. Has anyone got his address.

regards mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Do you think SIR Bobby Robson will manage to win to nite,i hope so. 2 0 for Newcastle.
what do you guys think.

mikeey

mikeey

Kalashnikov Poster
Reaction score
Rollover tonite lads,maybe some of us will win on this site can thro a party for us,that would be good,well you never no.

all the best if that happens.

mikeey