2 satellite packages

lizpat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SKY and Windows XP
My Location
Milton Keynes
Hi

I'm an absolute novice to this so I hope you can help me. I'll be moving to MK in the next few weeks from abroad and am thinking of installing a standard SKY package together with a Belgian satellite setup (Philips DSR 2210 Receiver and Triax 54cm dish). Ideally I'd like both systems up and running in on the same TV. Is there some kind of a switch which allows me to easily switch between the 2 without having to plug and unplug cables?

Many thanks

Patrick

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The setup will depend on how many scart inputs you have on your TV, if you only have the one, then you can loop the scart lead from the Philips receiver through the digibox (connect to the VCR socket).

If you have other units like DVD which need to be connected, then a smart scart switcher can be used, youy connect all equipment to the switcher and in turn from the switcher, one scart lead to the TV. :)