2 stupid questions im sure

izzyq8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 with 42 inch plasma
My Location
Kuwait
ok so i bought a dreambox and the guy told me every 6 months i have to bring it to him so he can upgrade it. it stopped unlocking the required channels
seeing as i dont have the 40 pounds he wants i decided to venture into the unknown by my self :p
so first question is:
i installed the ccam that was written in the idiots guide but still nothing is unlocked. i was wondering why and how do i unlock nilesat and hotbird channels?

second question is is there a way i can stream things online?
i entered the web interface for it and i noticed a stream button but it wont work

i need an idiots guide to the idiots guide :-worship
any help apprecieated guys :p

izzyq8

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 with 42 inch plasma
My Location
Kuwait
also how do i know what gemini project firmware i have installed(if i even have it installed )

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
If You restart the box You will see, on the screen, what version of Gemini You have.

There are some keys on the net that will help You open a few channels but not all.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
The reason you can't now get anything, is that the box was card sharing, but without the information supplied by the seller, you won't have access to the server.