QuirkyCat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Showtime Sports package
Tiger receiver
My Location
Amman
Hi all,

I'm on the old Showtime Sports package and I got a text message from OSN about ten days ago saying I had been chosen to receive 20 channels for free including series, comedy, kids, news and documentary. I rescanned the signal and only seem to be able to access about a dozen - all of the Discovery channels and documentary ones, all kids channels and Orbit News. Has anyone else here received the same message and can you now access any of the series or comedy channels as mentioned in the text? I was secretly hoping to get BBC Entertainment and/or other UK channels with the change, particularly as we're all losing the Premier League games as of the end of the season!

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Its because there is no footgall next season that customers with a sports only card are receiving these extra channels for free. I know it works on the dedicated showtime box(DSD 990) . Maybe you have to erase all your channels and then do an auto search.

QuirkyCat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Showtime Sports package
Tiger receiver
My Location
Amman
What channels are you now receiving? Are you getting any of the BBC ones?

Thanks!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM800, DM7020, Hotbird, Badr, Nilesat, Turksat, Eurobird
My Location
Middle East
I'll have to ask them for the dedicated box now then (you need it for HD anyway).

They really do seem to be totally out of their depth.

It better be worth it or I'm cancelling.