24 is the magic number!

digital baby

Reaction score
Yes folks! February the 24th is launch date!
CNN Boomerang and TCM will be launched!
Please note that rescanning your reciever before this date you will NOT get these channels.
for further info please goto http://freeview.TVHeaven.com

have fun... O-Ha

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Cheers for the info DB, that will make a a lot of people happy. :)

digital baby

Reaction score
i forgot to mention....EUROSPORT and A DISNEY CHANNEL (free version) is also being launched. No known dates at this moment.
Channel 14 is owned by channel 4 and according to them they ARE NOT going to release a liteE4 channel. further info on this is available, by following the link at the start of the subject and browising that site.
Ch15 is going to be another (GROAN) shopping channel.
Launch date is not confirmed.
Hope this helps!

love ya O-Ha

digital baby

Reaction score
Unfortunatly not BRD the website that was showing the so called new channel line up has shut down. Eurosport is not being broadcast on freeview 'for the foreseeable future' an no channels have launched however if u can recieve channels 22 and 44 u will see info screens with the words... 'keep watching a new service coming soon'

DB O-Ha

digital baby

Reaction score
STILL NO CURRENT INFORMATION AVAILABLE WHEN NEW CHANNELS ARE LAUNCHING.
So i guess we cross our fingers and open our wallets (are u reading this sky?) lol
AFAIK nothing is due to happen for the next 2 months.
various websites are still whinging about turner and eurosport, but there is supposed mhegs advising you to retune your STB
(unless u have already retuned and are picking up all channels)

I guess, we all have to wait and see..

DB O-Ha